Closed Thread
Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Channy beautiful photos.

Bond good luck with house hunting, vaccinations and weaning the overnight feed.

J who cares what your family think. I think it's wonderful that you are still feeding Lucy. I wish I could have and would have as long as possible but for me it never happened. Do what is right for Lucy and you.

Smurfy I think it can take a while.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406670966.111576.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406670986.858510.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406671008.846532.jpg

Here are the pics of Miss C!! I have an adorable video of her waddling around, but can't put it up from my phone! She loved it and is almost running sometimes! So glad I bought it! I only bought a cheapie from Kmart.

J keep on boobin'! I don't have any plans to give up breastfeeding anytime soon. I do think it will eventually be me weaning Chelsea as she just loves the boob! I said I would assess at 12 months, but I think that might be 18 months now

Bond - hope you find a house soon. I love house hunting, but hate it as well!

Lincoln and Ava are so adorable!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (30-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, good luck with the house hunting. What have you got planned for Meadow's birthday?

MissX, cute pics. That walker seems pretty stable. Sienna has one, but it moves so fast on tiles. What plans do you have for Chelsea's birthday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the lovely pics, Miss X!

Smurfy, I'm not too sure yet having just moved up here but I think we'll have a nice family day out somewhere like Sea World as we bought an annual pass to all the theme parks and Meadow loves all animals. I also will take her out to a picturesque park to do her cake smash and sit her on a wipe clean mat so she can go to town! Looking forward to it! I'm baking a giant cupcake for her.

J, I do love breastfeeding and feel very fortunate to have continued this long. But it has been rather draining for me for a while now due to her regular overnight demands which are increasing during the day too. So much so that I wish I could put her onto a bottle now. I feel very selfish for saying that. She simply won't take one but drinks cows milk from a sippy cup. I've tried her twice with it this week in the lead up to her birthday when I could officially switch her if she wanted to. Which isn't going to happen but I may try to gradually replace a couple of feeds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss X Chelsea is adorable

J feed Lucy for as long as you want, it's your choice and no one else's.

Bond your plans for Meadow's bday sound fun. Hope you share her cake smash pics with us. I understand what you mean about feeling selfish, but you have done so well to feed Meadow for this long especially with her still feeding overnight. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    J do what is right for you! We had the opposite I had to stop breastfeeding at 3 months because of my health issue and I so desperately wanted to keep going as long as possible I loved feeding my little man so much and family shot me down for it and just didn't understand I was putting him at risk if I kept going. You and bub will decide when to stop x seriously cute photos everyone it's wonderful to see everyone growing up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I agree with everyone else J. U do what u want. My lil sister was born with a very low white blood cell count and my mum fed her until she was 2 to help her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How is everyone's weekend going?

We've had our application for a house accepted which is a relief! It's a lovely, brand new place in Upper Coomera, Northern Gold Coast. Not too far from Shelby I think!! We should be moving in in a couple of weeks when the remaining work is completed on the house. It will be great to have more space for the kids again although I will miss the great ocean view at this apartment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good bond! I love the smell of new house. I'm weird I know

I'm wrecked! Audrey is apparently in the middle of a leap and I am buggered. She has been so unsettled during the day every day all week and I'm going mad. She's just so cranky and tired yet I just can't get her to sleep. Even found myself googling private sleep consultants out of desperation today though Dh thinks it's unnecessary. I don't know. Just feel I'm not doing a good job of managing and feel embarrassed that a large part of my job was to help parents learn about their children and read their cues yet I'm struggling to recognize my own. Sorry for the whinge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissX gorgeous photos of Chelsea cruising around

Bond yay for new house. Hope it's amazing.

Rebecca those wonder weeks are killers. Hope things improve.

J did you end up joining ABA?

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using The Bub Hub mobile app