Closed Thread
Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    As for here, River is 19mths and doesn't stop moving or talking. Lots of tantrums mostly due to communication issues.
    Mesa is 4mths and a delight. Still breastfeeding, has just started rolling and cheeky
    Just wondering if anyone knows any insect repellent that can be used under 12mths
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes, the 1-year-old tantrums can be quite funny indeed...for instance, when you throw your milk on the table, and then you cry because your milk is gone, and then Mummy relents and gives you your milk back, and then you chuck a tanty because your milk was in fact returned to you!!

Oscar has just started 4-year-old kindergarten. He will be 5 in June; in Victoria you cannot start Prep unless you will be 5 by April. Oscar is definitely not yet ready for school. He went to 3-year-old kindy at the same kindergarten last year, and really enjoyed it, so I am happy that he is happy. Is Toby at kindy?

Yes, Lucy tries to take toys off Oscar all the time, and then a tug-of-war usually ensues. But Oscar is generally too kind-hearted, and lets Lucy have the toy. She is more of a bully than he is!!

Toni, I would buy a low-irritant insect repellant...usually marketed as "sensitive" or "family-friendly". You can usually find such a thing at the supermarket. As long as you cover her eyes while spraying, it is fine to use on Mesa.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps. Lucy was 10.5kg at her 18-month MCHN visit. Put her on the 50th percentile, I recall.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use the moov roll on on River it's natural, would that be ok?

Oscar sounds very kind hearted

Thanks
    Reviews
    J thinking of you. Hope your treatment goes as well as it can. I'll be in touch in a few weeks to catch up if you're up to it. Would love to seemly, Lucy and Oscar again.

Bond how terrifying having to go through that with Toby. Excuse my ignorance but what exactly is a bowel inter (not sure of spelling) I hope he makes a speedy and full recovery. Wow 5am starts must be tough. I can't recall if you were back at work yet?

Rainbow - Toby is adorable, a little heartbreaker with those eyes. I can't believe he's 15mo. That's exciting that M is undergoing IVF but it must be hard for you. How is she not including you?

Lil Smurfy - how did Sienna go tonight with going to bed? How exciting going on a cruise. Is it just the 3 of you going?

Mamasupial - she is gorgeous. Love her little dress/top.

Toni - river sounds like Ava so active and talkative. We have some tantrums too. Wow, Mesa is already 4mo, where did that time go?

As for us, we are going ok. Ava is full of personality, never sits still and never shuts up lol. She's talking so much lately and repeats everything we say. She starts family day care 1 day a week next week, so I'm a little anxious about that. Going through a bit of a fussy stage with food and refuses to eat veggies on their own so we're always looking for ways to hide them in meals.

As some of you already know, I recently had an early miscarriage. I'm doing ok considering and went back to work yesterday. We'll probably wait a little while before trying again. Will discuss it with the Drs at my follow up apt in 5 weeks time. Feeling sad, as I would have been almost 9w.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Chelsea is 13 kgs at 17months - my back hurts!! But thank goodness she prefers to walk most places!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee, I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. It must be incredibly difficult for you. When you feel ready to try again I'm sure another bub will come to you. Hugs xoxo. Ps. Ava is beautiful

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will be back tomorrow to reply to others....bed is calling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tonight was another fun night. Sienna didn't cry as much when I tried to get her to go to sleep, but took 1.5 hours to fall asleep tonight. It's so obvious she's tired, but she just keeps standing up.

Maybee, Ava is gorgeous. I hope when you're ready, you fall pregnant quickly, with a sticky bub.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (05-02-2015)