Closed Thread
Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That sounds horrible. Can the nurse suggest anything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    She has started medication for reflux. I think she has associated feeding with pain so it might take her a while to realise it doesn't hurt as much anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh becca Audrey was the same. It's so hard. The losec helped and we managed to ween her off it just before she was 6 months. She'll be a new baby xx good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Becca, how is Possum doing? I assume your Paediatrician put her on anti-reflux medications (?omeprazole), and if so, when is her next review? My thoughts are with you, it must be very worrying for you; but I am very glad she is gaining weight, even if it seems like only a little bit.

As for us, Oscar is so excited today, he is about to blow a gasket!! He cannot wait until tomorrow, bless him! Lucy is obviously too young to know what is happening.

Can I be indulgent, and have a whinge to you all? We are all going to my parents' house tomorrow for Christmas lunch, and they only have 1 cot. Lucy is 18 months, and my sister's kids are 15 months (boy) and 2 years 3 months (girl). My sister rings me today and says they will bring a portacot, and their older girl can sleep in that, and their younger boy can sleep in Mum's cot...Her reasoning being that because he is the youngest (by all of 3 months), it is only "fair" that he gets the cot. We don't have a portacot anymore (my hubby claims we lent it to my sister, and it was never returned). I just said to her, yes, whatever, we will work it out. I don't want to have an argument on Christmas Day and upset anyone. But my hubby flew into a hissy fit when I told him, and said that since their girl is the oldest, she can sleep in a bed!

Anyway, just wanted to have a whinge. My sister has always put herself first, and I just cannot be bothered to argue back! But she then had the audacity to ask me to bring my sterile suture kit to remove some stitches from her husband's back (he recently had a mole removed). I will, of course.

Rant over. I feel better!

Merry Christmas everyone for tomorrow!!

J xx.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    J, whinge away. I don't see why her son can't use the portacot and Lucy your parents cot. We take our pram everywhere, so Sienna will have to nap in that.

How lovely that Oscar is so excited. I love Christmas and I'm the one excited about Sienna's new toys.

Sienna is teething at the moment (I think). She's constantly chewing on her hands and drooling everywhere. Last night she wouldn't settle, so we had hardly any sleep. I'm hoping tonight will be better

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

J37  (24-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Big hugs. Will bub nap in a pram?

Yep, it's reflux meds that she's on. No idea how to spell it either. She seems a lot better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Merry Christmas ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas lovely ladies

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (25-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh J she sounds down right selfish. I agree with your hubby; she SHOULD be in a bed! I hope it went ok today.

Merry Christmas all.

Fyi- we are expecting our second baby. Very early days )6.5weeks). A very very surprise baby ;-)

Xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (25-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Rebecca congrats

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using The Bub Hub mobile app