Closed Thread
Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh your MIL pi$$es me right off LS!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Hi Girls, long time no post Good to see most of you are still around
    Ill do my best to catch up with what been going on.
    Me - James is going really well, almost 6 months old, just loving him to bits. he is a wonderful little boy! Had a serious health scare, difficult to explain but essentially had a very low risk type of thyroid abnormality (a bit like cancer) so i have been going through that, last appointment for an all clear next week and life getting back to normal, ive been off social media and forums and such spending time with family. it really shocked me into whats important
    We are 'trying but not trying' for number two already argh! Am i crazy? Any other mummas have bubs close together?
    Sorry to hear about the health scare, glad all is ok.

Heaps of ppl on our dig Facebook group are either pregnant or trying so ur not crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Hi Girls, long time no post Good to see most of you are still around
    Ill do my best to catch up with what been going on.
    Me - James is going really well, almost 6 months old, just loving him to bits. he is a wonderful little boy! Had a serious health scare, difficult to explain but essentially had a very low risk type of thyroid abnormality (a bit like cancer) so i have been going through that, last appointment for an all clear next week and life getting back to normal, ive been off social media and forums and such spending time with family. it really shocked me into whats important
    We are 'trying but not trying' for number two already argh! Am i crazy? Any other mummas have bubs close together?
    I clearly missed this post.

I hope everything g goes well this week and you get the all clear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'm going a little nuts. First 2 days with MIL were fine.

Yesterday, DH and I had to clean up a huge mess that our rabbit made and MIL was watching Sienna. She just left her with DH's nephew and went out for a smoke.

Sienna has been unsettled because we have so many people visiting. Getting her to eat is hard because there's so many distractions. I took her to a different room so she'd actually eat, and MIL followed us and started talking to her.

I showed her the cheeky photo I took of Sienna the other day, and she says oh she's got her ugly face on. I don't take kindly to someone referring to my baby's ugly face, especially given that I think she is beautiful.

Here's Sienna ready for her party
    Attachment 58399
    Oh LS...Did you say something when MIL said that about the photo??!! I would have gone the biff!

My MIL smokes and drinks to excess, but I cannot say anything to hubby as she is really quite sick at the moment. He cannot stand the chain-smoking either (neither of us have ever smoked), but she is his mother, so he says nothing. Luckily she lives in QLD and we don't, so I rarely have to put up with her. I feel like a b*tch for saying.

Gotta dash...Lucy is having a meltdown!!

J x.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just said to her that it wasn't an ugly face, she was cute, and has character. I left it at that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just said to her that it wasn't an ugly face, she was cute, and has character. I left it at that.
    She's gorgeous. Man MiLs can be irritating. How much longer LS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You know Sienna is cute, we all know she is cute, so just ignore it.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Smurfy that is horrible of your MIL. They are the pits!

J hope things settle soon.

Just got home from weekend away so can't remember Much lol

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little cherub is 11 months today and weighs 11.31kgs!!! So thankful she has started 'walking' using the walker - she is soooo heavy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy how rude of your mil. Her cheeky face was cute. Good on you for saying what you did. I hope Sienna enjoyed her bday. She got some lovely gifts by the sounds of it.

J sorry to hear about your mil. Hope it's nothing too serious. Lucy is a cutie. Hope you're enjoying the warmer weather.

MissX wow where did that time go, 11months already! Chelsea is a growing girl. Ava is 10kg and she's heavy to carry. Clapping is so cute, I loved clapping after a poo, so funny. We have two dogs too, one is really great and the other hasn't done anything to concern us but she's a grumpy old ***** so we're extra wary and never leave them unattended.

Ponytail welcome back. Hope you get the all clear this week

Bond enjoy the peace while doing DH job applications :/ Hope you're settling into your new place.

We're doing ok, Ava has been really trying lately. It's a battle to change her nappy and she has a major meltdown, tears and all, when we close the kiddy gate so she can't get in the kitchen with us. She can still see us but she just howls like it's the end of the world. I'm sure she's just testing the boundaries so I'm trying to ignore it but it's so hard!