Closed Thread
Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, I couldn't see your picture

Sienna was a bit spoilt. She got a pandora bracelet and a few charms, DH made her a toy box (which looks like it'll make a great blanket box in the future), a ball pit, a caterpillar rocker, and a ride on push along thing. So far she hates the caterpillar, and thought the bracelet was a rattle .

She's having a party on Sunday, at a play cafe. Just family and close friends.

So far MIL is behaving.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh yeah it appears my photo didn't work. Seem to be having problems with the app, will reinstall it later and try again!

Smurfy, Meadow uses my Pandora bracelet as a rattle too! Good job they're well made and don't break easily! I think that's a lovely present for Sienna, was planning on passing mine down to Meadow when she's older. Sounds like she got some great gifts.

I'm so tired this morning after a bad night and gotta do more job applications for DH. He's crap at putting himself down on paper so I always get lumbered with it. At least it means he'll take the kids out so I'll get some peace!
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 25-07-2014 at 07:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, I hope you enjoy the peace while you're doing DH's job applications

J, another question sorry. I've just finished 7 days of amoxicillin(last tablet last night) and am taking the mini pill. How long will the amoxicillin affect the pill for? Only while taking it, or after as well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amoxycillin doesn't affect the efficacy of the mini-pill anyway, so you are fine.

J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! (From Great-Grandma's knee).
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's adorable :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, still up in QLD staying with Grandma, but things have turned a bit pear-shaped.
    My husband's mother lives in QLD also (about 45 mins from my Grandma), and her health has taken a turn for the worst. So hubby came up yesterday, and is commuting to-from his mother's, but staying on a fold-out here. He is pretty stressed.
    Not ideal, but we will manage.
    Hope everyone else is OK. I need some photos of them!!
    J x.

Last edited by J37; 26-07-2014 at 19:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    J - I hope your MIL gets better soon.

Reading along, but not a lot happens here! This week though Chelsea finally has her 3rd and 4th teeth coming through. I think she is doing ok with it. She is normally a bit all over the place emotionally, so not sure if that is the teeth or just her! Haha. She is waking a little more during the night (again, not uncommon).
    I also bought Chelsea a walker thingy to push along and she is flying around with it now! So hopefully she will take her first steps unassisted soon. She is 11 months tomorrow, so will go get her weighed. I expect her to be 11kgs!
    Oh and she started clapping a week ago...we clap all the time now! Even when screaming.....we clap. When having her final BF before bed...we clap.....the other day she was struggling to poo and when it finally happened, she clapped! That was pretty funny!

1 of my dogs has started turning on Chelsea both dogs are both Labradors and 1 of them Chelsea climbs all over and pats and he loves her. The other just dog just hates her and the other day she started laying on him and he turned quickly and then the other day he growled at her I now have to keep them apart constantly.

I think Rebecca asked about how long colds go on for? We are up to our 5th week - so over snot! We have heater, vapouriser, snot sucker and keeping away from other kids and it just goes on and on and on! She had 1 day with no snot, no coughing and I thought we were done! Then it started again.... So over snot!

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone got to sleep in! Hahahahaha - remember those days? Another 15 years and we might get to do that again!
    Last edited by MissXamA; 27-07-2014 at 06:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    J, I hope MIL is better soon

MissX, gotta love clapping. Sienna claps along with an accompanying yay. That's not good about your dogs.

Sleep in, that definitely didn't happen here. I miss those days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going a little nuts. First 2 days with MIL were fine.

Yesterday, DH and I had to clean up a huge mess that our rabbit made and MIL was watching Sienna. She just left her with DH's nephew and went out for a smoke.

Sienna has been unsettled because we have so many people visiting. Getting her to eat is hard because there's so many distractions. I took her to a different room so she'd actually eat, and MIL followed us and started talking to her.

I showed her the cheeky photo I took of Sienna the other day, and she says oh she's got her ugly face on. I don't take kindly to someone referring to my baby's ugly face, especially given that I think she is beautiful.

Here's Sienna ready for her party
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406458648.476044.jpg