Closed Thread
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow how exciting that Toby is nearly walking

J love the bargains you get for Lucy. 30th percentile is great, I reckon she would be similar in size to River

Bond I love Meadow using Toby's toy to ride. Just so cute. I'm glad her sleep has improved.

MissX I'm sorry the holiday didn't go very well. That must be really difficult. I hope AF isn't too painful. I found them way more painful when they came back after River, not sure if they would have settled as got pregnant with Mesa lol

Michelle I'm glad things are going well and yay for Aurora nearly walking, Bligh to the gct.

Becca that's fantastic news. Go Allison.

Channy teething is so rough. It's even harder when you are working and still trying to do everything. Can DH maybe help more especially on work days? Like maybe he can do the bath routine so you can have a break.

We are doing well, Mesa put on 105g in 8 days so happy with that, she gets hiccups a lot though poor thing. River is cutting her 8th tooth.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This thread has gone quiet.

How is everyone doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    DD will be 4 weeks on Friday and today weighed 4.12kgs! (She was 3.88 at birth). Glad she is finally putting on weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey LS we are good. Can't really complain too much and feel we are out of our dark patch. We've hit a little witching our at the 6-7 feed but otherwise Audrey is a little gem.

How are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Becca, that's great about the weight gain

Rebecca, that's great that you're passed your dark patch. Bugga about your witching hour .

We're going ok. Just got back from a trip to Perth. Sienna adjusted a bit to the time difference, so got to try and get her back to her normal bed time.

Sienna has childcare photos tomorrow. I hope they turn out well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello ladies

We are doing well here. Aurora had a few night of waking up but she self settled within 30 seconds each time and was asleep again which was good. I think she may finally be close to getting teeth, shes tricked me before so we will see haha. She's so close to walking on her own now, I really hope she does it when DH is home though. Belly bub is going well 28 weeks yesterday / hello third trimester!

Becca so glad dd is putting on weight

rebecca - glad things are going well for you bummer about the witching hour though!

Smurfy- hope day care photos turn out well how was S on the plane? Hope she settles back into her routine quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah child care photos cute. My mum was heartbroken with my kinder photos. She was a working mum and left my "pretty" dress in the bathroom by accident before she left for work, dad didn't see it and put me in a yellow track suit lol. Yellow! Seriously dude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey everyone. Glad you guys seem to be well, and your bubs.

We're ok. Crazy busy and the day seems very long when it starts at 5am! What is up with my two at the moment?! Meadow has been a bit sooky, think she's teething... molars. Other times she's great and very funny. Spinning around in circles today then falling over because she was dizzy. Lol. She's learnt to ride Toby's scooter which is cool, might get her one for Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hp day care pics go well LS, Lincoln's were awful :/

Wonder if Aurora will get toothy pegs before her bday

bond I think impending Halloween has made all the babies go a bit silly at the moment haha

Lincoln was a bit worried about the car wash. He is sick again with bronchilitis again poor bubba, just can't get a breakImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1413802643.012237.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Ah child care photos cute. My mum was heartbroken with my kinder photos. She was a working mum and left my "pretty" dress in the bathroom by accident before she left for work, dad didn't see it and put me in a yellow track suit lol. Yellow! Seriously dude
    That's funny!
    I'm just worried Sienna will get food all over her cute clothes beforehand.

I've heard a few people say that their childcare photos were awful.