Closed Thread
Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    J

Rebecca - Chelsea and I went to the sleep school here when she was 8 months old and 2 days in, it was like I had a light bulb moment! Chelsea HATED the sshing and patting and I could see it was either pick her up or leave the room. She never responded to the sshing and patting (some nights she would scream for over 2 hours!) Where as now....well she sleeps 6pm-5:30am. We have the odd night where she grizzles, but only for a few minutes and I can hear that she is just moving between cycles.
    Even when she is upset, I can't soothe her by holding her. I need to be near, but need to let her come to me. Yesterday (for the first time ever) she had worked herself up so much that we couldn't control her and nothing was working, so I just put her in her cot and walked away to let her work through it. Worked a treat. After 5 minutes she had calmed down and she was laughing a few minutes later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cute pics Channy.

How's everyone going?

Not much happening here. We had a great night (first one in a long time). Sienna is just waking up after sleeping 9 hours straight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Cute pics Channy.

How's everyone going?

Not much happening here. We had a great night (first one in a long time). Sienna is just waking up after sleeping 9 hours straight.
    Glad she is sleeping better. It knocks you around when they stop sleeping, you forget what it's like to be sleep deprived and it isn't fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies

Hope everyone is going well! Love seeing the photos of everyone's babies, so cute! I love that first photo Channy!

Hope you're having a better day J

everything is going well here, A is such a happy girl! So many giggles and smiles. She's getting very good at crawling and almost walking. She walks along holding the furniture and happily walks if you hold onto her hands
    belly bub is going well 24+2 weeks now, it's going very quick!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    J

Rebecca - Chelsea and I went to the sleep school here when she was 8 months old and 2 days in, it was like I had a light bulb moment! Chelsea HATED the sshing and patting and I could see it was either pick her up or leave the room. She never responded to the sshing and patting (some nights she would scream for over 2 hours!) Where as now....well she sleeps 6pm-5:30am. We have the odd night where she grizzles, but only for a few minutes and I can hear that she is just moving between cycles.
    Even when she is upset, I can't soothe her by holding her. I need to be near, but need to let her come to me. Yesterday (for the first time ever) she had worked herself up so much that we couldn't control her and nothing was working, so I just put her in her cot and walked away to let her work through it. Worked a treat. After 5 minutes she had calmed down and she was laughing a few minutes later
    That's fantastic! I was seriously shocked by the "less is more" with her. Makes perfect sense really as I would hate someone doing it to me lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    First bday party invite Attachment 61003Attachment 61004
    What a cutie and you look stunning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    What a cutie and you look stunning!
    I wish that was me lol, that's my gorgeous sister. Can u believe she is only 15!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought that was probably your sister

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy did Sienna's good sleeping continue?

Channy great photos

J hope you are going ok

Michelle glad you are doing well. Your pregnancy is going very quickly.

We are ok here, River is a wee bit accident prone, she is such a daredevil and has no fear. Will be 38weeks on Tuesday so hopefully bub will be here soon, am over the pain.