Closed Thread
Page 37 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Bond! So far he seems to be a happy chucker. I really think it's my fast let down that's causing it. He gulps and guzzles and then later up it all comes. Yesterday was better - only one chuck. I'm trying to sit him more upright to feed.

I feel terrible that's he's chucking because he's such a chilled out little guy and I hate seeing him covered in chuck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sienna was a happy chucker. The Paed said she'd stop once she was around 6 months old, and she did. He said provided she was gaining weight and wasn't in pain, it was fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was Sienna breastfed Smurfy? I'm hoping he will grow out of it too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    She was mix fed. I have her whatever breast milk I had, but never had enough for her

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lincoln has been a chucky baby and still is but not as bad as early on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a bit of overflow. As Smurfy said, so long as he's not in pain he should be fine. So good that he is a chillaxed little man

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gosh I can remember when Toby was a baby the rivers of chuck that sometimes came out of him early on. Luckily it didn't last long at all. And Meadow had never been a spewey baby so I've used fewer bibs. It's so annoying when you have to keep changing their clothes!! :-)

Yeah that is odd about the totally separate room, Rebecca. Wonder what the reasoning is for that. You're right you do miss them and worry so much at first! But it soon passes and it's great she's happy like to that.

I've had an unusually good 5 nights with Meadow's sleep. She's only woken once or twice which is amazing for her. Hoping it lasts for a while, until teething, illness etc inevitably disrupts it! Funnily enough I've found it hard to sleep though! Too used to waking up I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Also @J37, how are you, lovely? Not heard from you in a while. Hope all is ok. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls! Even though he's my third bub you still stress about these things. I think you're right Rebecca he's just a total guzzler and can't quite keep it down.

Bond yay for Meadow's good sleep! Fingers crossed it continues for you. Makes life soooo much easier when you get some decent sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rebecca, that unit sounds really stressful. I hope things are going well at home.

Bond, I hope Meadow continues sleeping well for you

How is everyone else going?

We're going well. Sienna has been a bit grumpy and not sleeping well, but last night was an improvement.