Closed Thread
Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry fat fingers... 4 months not 3 months. I'm 22 weeks at the moment. My edd is 11/1/15!
    I'm looking forward to meeting our newest bubba and looking forward to seeing A being a big sister.
    I'm sure we will do fine, DH was telling me he was thinking of only taking 2 weeks off work when bub is born which I quickly said 'no' to! I will need him a bit longer than that! Just a pain as he is only new at work so not sure if he can take much time off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Sorry fat fingers... 4 months not 3 months. I'm 22 weeks at the moment. My edd is 11/1/15!
    I'm looking forward to meeting our newest bubba and looking forward to seeing A being a big sister.
    I'm sure we will do fine, DH was telling me he was thinking of only taking 2 weeks off work when bub is born which I quickly said 'no' to! I will need him a bit longer than that! Just a pain as he is only new at work so not sure if he can take much time off
    It's hard when they can't have much time off esp with two kids. My hubby only had 2wks off coz he works for himself and it sucked a bit. Hopefully his work will be understanding

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ques - C and DD both have colds. DD has woken today with sores on both cheeks. They are raised and have little lumps like blisters. Any idea what it might be or what I can put on them? She's 4 so doesn't have a dummy or anything so it's not drool relatedImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410226956.206763.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Any chance it's hand, foot,and mouth?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @waitinghoping it looks like Toby's blisters when he got a staphylococcus infection. Get it looked at by your GP. He needed antibiotics.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So over being sick. Two weeks now and just when I think I'm getting better I get worse again! Cough is now so tickly I'm almost vomiting when I cough, eyes and nose *********. Go away! I need to sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond, that sounds like what I've got. That tickly cough is terrible. I've been sick for most of the last 2 months. Well and truly over it.
    I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    no doesnt look like HFM and theres no other sores. Thanks Bond, thats what I thought it might be. Someone suggested slap cheek as the other side did look like 2 finger marks (that one seems to have gone down today) Off to the drs tomorrow afternoon. Shes spewing she cant go to kindy tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Bond, that sounds like what I've got. That tickly cough is terrible. I've been sick for most of the last 2 months. Well and truly over it.
    I hope you feel better soon.
    Same to you, Lil Smurfy! Hope mine doesn't last that long, that sucks!!! Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting Caleb is too cute! So nice to see you here. Hope your DDs arm heals quickly and both her and Caleb are feeling better soon

Pony James is adorable, you're right he doesn't look like he could be anything other than an angel lol

Channy great photos!

Michelle you will do great with 2. I'm freaking out as well lol

Bond and Smurfy I hope you both feel better asap. Sounds like what DP has had since start of June!

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using The Bub Hub mobile app