Closed Thread
Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Channy, I was prescribed Ovestin cream which helps with healing. So maybe that'll be suggested.

Waiting, Caleb is a cutie! Love his hair

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Channy - I've heard discomfort is common but not bleeding. Get it checked out. Good luck!

Waiting - wow Caleb is 11mths already! He's a cutie. How did dd break her arm?

Bond - I've had a dream like that too. Freaked me out. I'm a bit clucky for a pregnancy bump and newborn but absolutely terrified how I'd cope with 2 kids.
    It's hard when you pass on colds, Ava and I keep passing this stupid cold to each other, it's not fun being sick looking after a toddler. Hopefully Meadow is feeling better soon

We had a low key Father's Day. DH had volunteered to help with a charity stair climb not realising the date so he was out most of the day. Ava and I had a lovely morning painting a canvas for DH. Then we went to my sisters for afternoon tea and a play at the park with my family. Hope you all had a nice day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear about your LOs arm waitinghoping, that must have been awful. You bub is super cute and clever to boot, cruising furniture keeping you on your toes!

Channy I hope you can get some relief soon that sounds extremely unpleasant!

Bond I have a similar problem except everyone else keeps dreaming we are pregnant! 2 seperate people who don't know each other have told me this month that they dreamed I was having triplets! Two girls and a boy apparently! I'm all set for another bub and we are ttc but I'm not sure I can handle multiples and a toddler, happy for a singleton haha!

Hope everyone is well and enjoyed their fathers days, a first for many dads out there. We went to a local eatery with friends who are also first time parents and enjoyed a nice afternoon in the sun apart from James being very very overtired and chucking a full bore screaming twisting rolling scratching tantrum because he wanted to I go to sleep but was fighting it lol little terror! Not that you would ever think he could do such a thing looking at this photo!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410131958.982020.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Sorry to hear about your LOs arm waitinghoping, that must have been awful. You bub is super cute and clever to boot, cruising furniture keeping you on your toes!

Channy I hope you can get some relief soon that sounds extremely unpleasant!

Bond I have a similar problem except everyone else keeps dreaming we are pregnant! 2 seperate people who don't know each other have told me this month that they dreamed I was having triplets! Two girls and a boy apparently! I'm all set for another bub and we are ttc but I'm not sure I can handle multiples and a toddler, happy for a singleton haha!

Hope everyone is well and enjoyed their fathers days, a first for many dads out there. We went to a local eatery with friends who are also first time parents and enjoyed a nice afternoon in the sun apart from James being very very overtired and chucking a full bore screaming twisting rolling scratching tantrum because he wanted to I go to sleep but was fighting it lol little terror! Not that you would ever think he could do such a thing looking at this photo!
    Attachment 60479
    Adorable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hp all the daddy's had a nice day yesterday. My little pudding with his dad and with his grandpa ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410142257.793922.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410142266.867897.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410142277.774891.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy I would definitely get that checked out - good luck

waiting sorry to hear about DD breaking her arm, how did that happen?

i can't believe we will be having another baby in a little over 3 months! I'm starting to worry a bit about having two kids under two! A is quite independent so she will be okay and I can't wait to meet our other bubba but there will be an adjustment period that's for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB, that sounds so close. What's your due date? No doubt there will be an adjustment period for you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow MCB 28wks already, ur pregnancy is flying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Waiting, he's so cute
    Aww thanks. We think so too Yes he has so much hair, I always get comments about it!

DD broke her arm while climbing off the trampoline. She had finished jumping and as she climbed out she slipped and landed on her elbow. A nice old chip taken out of it.. Shes coping pretty well, hasnt slowed her down much which is giving me heart attacks. Just means she cant do a lot of her normal activities (eg swimming) so boredom is kicking in..

Augh Caleb has a cold AGAIN. This would be.... hmm.. #11?!!! So over it. Weve had such a bad run

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle, you'll be fine, you'll adapt and cope soon enough. No matter what the age gap there's always some difficulties adjusting. Then it becomes second nature. And definitely easier after the newborn stage! I can't imagine life with just one now. Though I enjoy when DH takes one of them out and I only have one little person's needs to attend to!