Closed Thread
Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Snapfish
    Thanks. Will have to have a look.

Everyone's bubs are soooo cute. Here is my little cheeky one that is opposed to sleep during the day ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409733381.356446.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissX - How did the needles go? I am lucky in that River is turning into a daddies girl but still makes me a bit sad.

Chippa - Angus is adorable. How is he going?

Michelle - Gorgeous wedding photos. I love the photos of Aurora, she is such a cheeky looking girl.

Bond - I'm glad the coughed eased up for you, pity that Meadow didn't sleep For fathers day DP is getting a new router (its what he wants) We will be at markets so thats the whole day gone pretty much.

Rebecca - Gorgeous photo!

River had her hair up for a bit this morning
    River with her hair up.jpg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay for a ponytail beautiful River!!!

Needles went fine She screamed like a mofo when the needles went in, but once she was on the boob, she was fine Tough little cookie.

Dr suggested it was about time I started weaning her off breastmilk.......righto...

Hey Channy, for the life of me, I can't remember the exact details, but I remember that your mum went to a psychic while we were all TTC and I believe they got it right RE: pregnancy and a little boy - but was there any other things that have come true since then?
    Last edited by MissXamA; 03-09-2014 at 18:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissX I wouldn't listen to that Drs advice. There is no reason to wean Chelsea unless its something that one or both of you want. There is still benefit to breast milk after 12 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Chips angus is such a cutie

Mb- gorgeous wedding photos and pics of aurora

Bond glad the coughing is getting better

Tony that ponytail is total cuteness

MissX it was my mil but that's all she was told about us, so not sure if any of her other stuff has come true. Another psychic years ago told her she would have 2 female and 2 make grandchildren which means next child for us will b a girl. I reckon I'll have two boys which I would love!

As for Father's Day hubby is getting a mug with photos of Lincoln, a skipping rope, a resistance training band, a magnet that Lincoln made at day care and two hand made cards plus taken out for lunch.

Lincoln and I are really sick, my cousin didn't tell me until we were 2hrs away from her place last weekend that they were all sick so now we have it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, I hope your cough has stayed away, and Meadow actually slept last night.

MCB, lovely wedding photos and cute pics of Aurora

Chippa, Angus is very cute. I hope you are recovering well and are more mobile.

Channy, I hope you feel better soon

Toni, River's ponytail is cute. I'm yet to put Sienna's hair in a ponytail.

MissX, don't listen to the dr, wean Chelsea when she is ready to be weaned

AFM, I've caught some bug and have been sick for weeks. I've strained a muscle so it hurts so much when I cough. Deep heat is my friend. Sienna has also caught it, poor bub.

DH is getting DVDs for Father's Day. I got him a photo mug last year. Sienna made him a card at childcare, so he's getting that too. Very boring this year.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'll be back later...we are going to meet Maybee and SageS for morning tea!

Lucy in her suit with bunny-ears feet! (Very hard to get a photo these days).

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies
    Sorry I haven't contributed much. We have been having a bit of a rough time with Audrey. She has reflux and for the past 5 or so weeks has struggled to sleep during the day. She was only able to sleep in my arms or the pram but the last couple of weeks even that wouldn't work. I really felt like I was going to lose my marbles and have had quite a few teary meltdowns so have put ourselves on a wait list for a mother baby unit. There is a tentative spot on Sunday so hoping for confirmation. ****ty timing with Father's Day but getting pretty desperate. Have been really emotional and admitted this week that I really haven't been enjoying being a mum lately which makes me feel so guilty.

Ended up having a mother craft nurse come out for a few hours to teach us another way to settle her which has worked a bit but not sustainable.
    Have been such a wet blanket and keep turning down all of these lovely offers to get out and about because taking Audrey out is so stressful. She doesn't sleep in the pram and gets overtired and cranky which makes me nervous. Took her out yesterday on my own in hope she may be a bit better having had more sleep but she cracked it in the supermarket so I ditched our stuff and left. Felt so silly but just couldn't stand the eyes of judgement lol.

In other sad news: she is losing her hair! I really thought we'd escaped it at 3.5months but she is receding and thinning

Sorry lots of you and your bubbas haven't been well. Nice weather is on it's way yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rebecca, sorry things haven't been going so well for you. It's hard taking a baby out at the best of times, terrible when they are cranky and crying/screaming. I hope the unit can help out.

J, enjoy your catch up, Lucy's outfit is cute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rebecca, what State do you live in?
    I spent some time in a Mother-Baby Unit after Oscar was born, back in 2010. It was the best decision at the time, and I was there for 6 weeks. I was nervous going in, but by the end of it...I didn't want to leave!! I met some great women and their bubs, and I received some fantastic support from the nurses.

I don't tell many people about this. Not sure why. I guess I feel I will be judged, which is silly because post-natal depression can befall anyone. I felt that because I was a doctor I should have been able to "fix myself"...but it doesn't work that way!! My point is...you are making a courageous decision, and one which is best for both you and Audrey. Keep us all posted, and best wishes.

J xx.
    Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app