Closed Thread
Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My brother is coming home today after 7 years of working/travelling overseas, so we are going to Mum's for lunch...so Lucy is wearing her new dress...

Very hard to get a photo!!

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    And Happy Birthday for yesterday Chelsea!!

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rainbow, Sienna was like that. Finished antibiotics, a week later sick again. We were at the drs so often and so many antibiotics.

After numerous trips to the dr, Sienna's cough finally went. And now she's caught a cold. Took her to dr just to get her checked. Her chest is clear which is great. Dr was asking about family history of asthma. She said Sienna is too young for it, but at least the idea is there now.

Sienna is walking everywhere now, it's so cute. And she sings. Not the actual words, but da da da, to the tune of twinkle twinkle, the wheels on the bus, heads and shoulders. Almost note perfect.

Chippa, welcome. I hope you and Angus are doing well

J, enjoy seeing your brother. Very cute dress

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (30-08-2014)

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awww so cute that she's walking Smurfy!

Yeah I took him to the docs who said he's fine but he's reaaaaally chesty tonight. Urgh just want it over. It isn't bothering him though, sweet boy.

I guess it's just their immune systems building up.

Welcome chippa - angus is so cute!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chippa, congratulations! Pleased to have you join our group! How was your c section? Are you feeling ok?

Smurfy, I'm glad to hear Sienna's cough has cleared up. Fingers crossed it doesn't reappear and raise the asthma issue for when she's older!

Rainbow, Sorry Toby's been sick too! At least it's not bothering him. Does it disturb his sleep?

J, that's a beautiful dress. Where is it from? You must be so excited to have your brother back in the country. How long has it been since you last saw him?

All is ok with us. Been starting to read about night weaning methods to decide what I will do in the next month. I've got another virus however, extremely sore throat, so not had a good month health wise but at least it's not as nasty as last time!!! Meadow is doing a very cute thing now. When she sees a duck or you say "duck" she quacks! So sweet. She also mimics us when we quack. So lots of that going on at the moment, he he.

Here is the cheeky little madam, who would rather stand up and eat lunch than sit in her highchair. I can never keep the floor crumb free for more than 30 mins!!!

1409304449779.jpg1409304463082.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow I hope Toby is feeling better soon.

Chippa Welcome and congrats on birth of Angus. I hope you recover soon and enjoy your newest addition.

J Gorgeous dress on Lucy. I hope you enjoy having your brother around again.

Smurfy Yay for Sienna walking, the singing sounds cute too.

Bond Meadow is adorable! She looks tall. River never wants to sit down for very long either. I hope this virus doesn't last long and you are feeling better soon.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (29-08-2014),Chippa  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    @Bond Girl - what sleep? Haha! It took me 1.5 hours to get him to sleep tonight but I think that's because I let him sleep til 4:15 this afternoon. Normally I wake him by 3:30 otherwise he's hard to get to sleep at night.

His sleep is still pretty hit and miss but it doesn't seem to be affected by his cough at the moment.

Dp has been in a bit of trouble though, she's made loud noises in the wee hours and woken him two nights in a row!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Rainbow, that's not good. Yeah I normally wake Meadow by 3:30 too. It's very frustrating when they won't go to bed and all you want to do is sit and relax!

I get very cranky if DH wakes Meadow, especially as I'm the one who has to settle her. He has a habit of weeing too loudly in the night, lol.

Lovely 0520 wake up call for me today. It's usually closer to 0600. Urgghh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you ladies! Angus is doing brilliantly and feeding like a champ. I'm getting there slowly after all my issues with pelvic pain. I got up and walked (with the aid of a frame) for the first time since Monday. Bit of a milestone for me! I'm still in hospital hopefully just a day or two longer. At least now I can use the toilet independently 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poor Toby is miserable. Temp got up to 38.6, but came down with panadol.

Nasty cough which is stopping him from staying asleep, and just general misery. Thankfully dp took him out for a few hours today so I could sleep because I expect tonight will be a restless one!