Closed Thread
Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hello ladies,

Bond I'm sorry you're having a ****ty time. We are too. Not even boobie gets him back to sleep, well it does but he wakes up as soon as it's out of his mouth. Hence we are slowing pushing his night time feed back to 5am onwards - it means resettles that take longer, but I think there's an improvement.

Toni - oh my god your pregnancy has flown! I think you're having a boy too.

J - Lucy is oh so cute with her chocolate crackle!

Channy - don't think we will do a proper cake smash. I might take some pics of him with a cupcake for his birthday though.

We are well. Toby's crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything and starting to cruise furniture (he's wobbly though, we've had a few head bangs).

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409069931.760969.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409069947.357476.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We will be doing a cake smash tomorrow afternoon. Will just be us 3 and will take some photos. While we are having the party on Saturday, I want to do something special on Chelsea's actual birthday and to be the 3 of us. I am going to try and take some good photos and if they work out, will be a 'thank you' card photo as well.

The 'theme' for C's party started as one thing and has formed into another, so now I am calling it Rainbow Confetti Started as a confetti type theme and then I noticed that I was only using rainbow type colours - but tomorrow's cake smash is allllllll pink!!!! I am making the small cake, gives me a bit of practice before the big cake on Saturday.

will be back later - chelsea has realised i am on the computer and now won't let me go! gah!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Wow @shelby27, Liam is super gorgeous!!! How are you going lovely?
    Going really well, Liam makes me so clucky will be trying for our 3rd and final bub in dec/jan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liam is very cubby so cute!!

Sorry I haven't been around I'm so slack, I hope everyone is well. I'm hoping I can do some reading and catch up with everything.

Aiden is now 3 and a half and going really well, he will start kindy next year crazy!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    AImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409123810.841619.jpg trying on his outfit for a wedding we are going to next weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    We will be doing a cake smash tomorrow afternoon. Will just be us 3 and will take some photos. While we are having the party on Saturday, I want to do something special on Chelsea's actual birthday and to be the 3 of us. I am going to try and take some good photos and if they work out, will be a 'thank you' card photo as well.

The 'theme' for C's party started as one thing and has formed into another, so now I am calling it Rainbow Confetti Started as a confetti type theme and then I noticed that I was only using rainbow type colours - but tomorrow's cake smash is allllllll pink!!!! I am making the small cake, gives me a bit of practice before the big cake on Saturday.

will be back later - chelsea has realised i am on the computer and now won't let me go! gah!!
    Please post pics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support girls. I am a member of the ABA and attended meetings in Canberra but not yet up here as still getting settled. I do plan to soon though and use it as support during night weaning! I'm just fed up of being so tired all the time!

DH is upset tonight because Meadow fell out of her pram when out for a walk this afternoon. She'd busted out of straps, stood up before he realised and fell out, then he ran over her with it before he could stop! Poor bub. She's fine though but he's really shaken up. Think I'll tighten the straps now to stop my little Houdini!

Rainbow, Toby looks very sweet in his little suit. I hope his phase of not letting go of the boob ends soon! Sounds good that you're able to go till 5 without a feed, well done.

And can't wait to see the pics of Chelsea's cake smash tomorrow! Sounds like you've put so much work into the party for the weekend MissX.

Maybee I love the pics of Ava in her bike trailer. We have one too, DH pulls Meadow and Toby. They love it! No way I could pull all that weight though

Toni, well done for putting the swing together yourself. Three hours! I'd have had a tanty and kicked it, lol.

Shelby, glad you're well and how exciting you're going to try for #3! Aiden sounds same age as my Toby, he's starting kindy next year too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybee - I have no idea when I last rode a pushbike but am sure it would kill me so good on you for going.

Smurfy - Lucky just got called Lucky as it happened naturally this time, funny that you think its a masculine name.

Rainbow - Toby is adorable! Can't believe he is cruising the furniture already. There will be lots of head bangs to come. The coffee table jumped out at River just a few days ago and she was cruising furniture at Christmas lol.

MissX - Sounds like a lovely party you have planned. River loves the computer too.

Bond - I'm glad Meadow is ok. Poor DH must have had a fright. Its amazing how they can wiggle out of things like prams, high chairs etc. Surprisingly I only got annoyed once with the swing and then on closer inspection realised that the bolt wasn't cut properly so the nut wouldn't go on so went back to Bunnings and got a replacement. That alone was about 40 minutes of the build. I actually enjoyed building it though.

AFM - I am having some serious anxiety about this upcoming baby. Every time I think of how the baby will impact on River and my time with her I burst into tears. I cried myself to sleep last night because I just feel so guilty that I will be taking my attention away from her a bit. I know she will adjust and I still believe having a sibling is a wonderful thing but I just look at her and how much she still needs her mummy and get so consumed with guilt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Maybee - I have no idea when I last rode a pushbike but am sure it would kill me so good on you for going.

Smurfy - Lucky just got called Lucky as it happened naturally this time, funny that you think its a masculine name.

Rainbow - Toby is adorable! Can't believe he is cruising the furniture already. There will be lots of head bangs to come. The coffee table jumped out at River just a few days ago and she was cruising furniture at Christmas lol.

MissX - Sounds like a lovely party you have planned. River loves the computer too.

Bond - I'm glad Meadow is ok. Poor DH must have had a fright. Its amazing how they can wiggle out of things like prams, high chairs etc. Surprisingly I only got annoyed once with the swing and then on closer inspection realised that the bolt wasn't cut properly so the nut wouldn't go on so went back to Bunnings and got a replacement. That alone was about 40 minutes of the build. I actually enjoyed building it though.

AFM - I am having some serious anxiety about this upcoming baby. Every time I think of how the baby will impact on River and my time with her I burst into tears. I cried myself to sleep last night because I just feel so guilty that I will be taking my attention away from her a bit. I know she will adjust and I still believe having a sibling is a wonderful thing but I just look at her and how much she still needs her mummy and get so consumed with guilt
    I think it is quite normal u r feeling this way, I think most ppl feel like that about their second.,but u know what? They will b great friends and u will split ur time the best u can and b An amazing mummy to both x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday Chelsea xx

Bond, how horrible for DH and Meadow. They seem to get out of straps so easily sometimes.

Toni, I think it's understandable you feel that way. I worry about that with Sienna, and I'm not even ttc yet. Can't imagine how I'll feel when I'm actually pregnant