Closed Thread
Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah I did it for Meadow, Channy. But she didn't really smash it just stuck her fingers into the icing and then licked them. :-) like so.....

1409027136661.jpg

Lucy seems to be enjoying that chocolate crackle!!! Yum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum and Liam 4 months yesterday

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409031197.449525.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @shelby27, Liam is super gorgeous!!! How are you going lovely?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby, Liam is such a cuddly-looking-bubby!! And your Mum looks very sweet, too.

I didn't do a cake smash, either. I am too OCD, and mess of any type (Lucy's clothes or surrounds) makes me very anxious!!

Very excited to be catching up with Maybee and SageS soon...I wish more of you girls lived in Melbourne.

Bond...how are you going? I have seen some of your other posts, and it seems you are having a tough time. Am I correct in thinking Meadow does not have a dummy? For what it's worth, Lucy has had a dummy from day dot, and I LOVE them!! Certainly helps her to sleep. But every bub is different.

Toni...hope all is going well. What is your due date?

J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi J, yeah I'm ok thanks, didn't want to moan too much in the thread so vented elsewhere.

We've had a tough couple of weeks what with me being sick, moving etc. Kids have suffered if I'm totally honest as not had the time to dedicate to doing activities with them. And just getting really over the whole sleep situation. Meadow has never taken a dummy, tried several times, I think I left it too late. I'm hoping to attempt to night wean in the next couple of months. But the thought of her screaming makes me very anxious.......breastfeeding has been both my success and my downfall.
    I wish I lived near to you guys too! Australia is such a huge country.....I would like to think that one day we will have some big meet up. That would be awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feel free to moan and vent here...it is what we are here for!! Sounds like you are getting minimal sleep, and that really sucks. I am very, very, extremely, excessively lucky, in that Lucy sleeps 7pm-7.30am. And it is NOT anything magical I do, that's for sure.
    If night-weaning works, then do it, and please don't feel guilty. Different bub...different approach; what works for one, may not work for another. You have done incredibly well to BF Meadow for this long. Are you an ABA Member? That would be the only other thing I would suggest. I recently joined, and am so glad I did.

A "reunion" of all of us would be EXCELLENT! I would love to put a face to names, and to actually meet all of the bubbies who I have (mostly) known since they were 2 pink lines on a FRER!!!

Anyway...time for bed...I had "Kindy Duty" today for Oscar's 3YO Kindy. The kids were completely hyped-up!! Several of them had a go at poor Lucy (who was sitting in her pram like a good girl). One kid kept hitting other kids with a wooden stick!! I could never be a Kindy Teacher...2 hours of Kindy Duty, and I need a glass of wine!!!

Nitey nite, J x.
    Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    maybee - I hope your butt has recovered. Will you go riding again?

J - Lucy looks like she enjoyed the chocolate crackle. Kindy duty sounds exhausting! Poor Lucy doing the right thing and getting harassed by the other kids. I'm due on the 14th Oct but will probably have Lucky the week before, doing pretty well but have had a bad case of sciatic pain today . Have fun at your catch up. I wish I was closer to anyone so I could have a friend to catch up with.

Channy - I didn't do a cake smash, I must admit I don't understand it. Are you planning one?

Shelby - nice to see you again. Liam is adorable. How is everything going?

Bond - I second J. ABA is a wonderful support group. I hope you are feeling better, that the move is over and you can start focusing on the kids again. Always feel free to vent away in here. Big hugs.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (27-08-2014),shelby27  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shelby cute pic, can't believe he's already 4 months.

Lil Smurfy that's great won't be long before she's off.

J Lucy looks like she's enjoying the choc crackle, I love how she's stripped down to so as not to get choc on her clothes

Bond please vent away in here, that's what we're all here for, to support one another. Good and bad. I think you have done amazing to still be night feeding, I know I would have gone nuts myself. Do what you have to do to get through.

Toni I can't believe how soon it is before you're due, it's gone so quick. Bummer about the sciatic pain. Yes I will go riding again, it just hurts lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hopefully one day we can all have a catch up. Some of my in laws are in Melbourne, so we get there occasionally.

Bond, please vent in here. We're here for support. I hope Meadow's sleep sorts itself out soon. I don't know how you function, while sick and not getting sleep.

Toni, not long to go now. I hope the final weeks go quick and you're not in too much pain. When you refer to Lucky, I automatically think you're having a boy

Shelby, cute pic

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Yeah I did it for Meadow, Channy. But she didn't really smash it just stuck her fingers into the icing and then licked them. :-) like so.....

Attachment 59870

Lucy seems to be enjoying that chocolate crackle!!! Yum.
    Haha a bit cute. What an amazing cake