Closed Thread
Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would love 3 (except when Sienna is having a bad day, then I think 1 is enough). Hubby is currently not agreeing to 3. We'll have the 2nd and go from there. But I'm thinking if he doesn't want a third, I'll leave him in charge of preventing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Very cute Pony. Yay for a certificate

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He is very cute Pony.

I always wanted a tribe of kids and still would if we could afford it and I didn't hate pregnancy so much. Plus this is number 4 for DP so he doesn't want more either.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Toni, I just use Meadow's morning nap time to have some time just with Toby. Doing whatever he chooses to do. And then at the weekend when DH is home we often just look after one child each to spend an hour with them, then swap the next time. It's good River will be at daycare still as you'll get precious time just with bub in the early days (sleeping when they sleep etc) and you won't have to worry about entertaining River. I found it a sanity saver!!! Hopefully DP will be able to take them both out for a couple hours a week (after the newborn stage!) so you some time to yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I'll use nap time as much as possible. Unfortunately it is very very hard for DP to have them without me around as nappy changes one handed are not the easiest.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ah of course sorry Toni didn't think of that one! In that case maybe them just playing in the garden while you nap, read a book, watch TV in peace would help then in case of any of those explosive poos that babies love to do! He he.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Good luck moving bond!

Eventually the men folk do come around when James was newborn DH was adamant no more one is enough and now 6m on we are trying for another lol I would have a huge family but I'm happy to settle for two.

Here's some pics of james being a show off smarty pants as per usual lol
    **proud mummy moment** he got his first swimming certificate today bless him!

Attachment 59497
    Attachment 59498
    Attachment 59499
    So cute, how funny is it seeing then sitting up? They seem to young to b doing big boy things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    So cute, how funny is it seeing then sitting up? They seem to young to b doing big boy things
    I know, he is growing up so fast! Where did my little 3.3kg bubba go! I love watching him develop and get his little personality which is so far very very cheeky lol he has started saying mum mum mum properly the past few days but I still don't think he links me and the word together try and teach him to say dad and he bursts into giggles lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    I know, he is growing up so fast! Where did my little 3.3kg bubba go! I love watching him develop and get his little personality which is so far very very cheeky lol he has started saying mum mum mum properly the past few days but I still don't think he links me and the word together try and teach him to say dad and he bursts into giggles lol
    Ahhhh cute we still just get a lot of gurgles but he thinks he's talking. Loving it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the baby talk, James is very loud just incase we forget he is there lol