Closed Thread
Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    J gorgeous photo of Lucy

Bond I am feeling very over it lol but I'll survive.
    I hope Meadow and you are feeling better. Happy Birthday to Meadow for tomorrow

Smurfy no idea about Siennas cough. I hope you get some answers soon.

MissX this pregnancy has gone fast.
    I hope Chelsea is more herself soon. Teething is horrible! I can't believe she is nearly 1. I too have smacked River on her bare bum after a horrid day and while trying to dress her. Don't be to hard on yourself.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, don't be too hard on yourself. It is so hard when your bub is teething and constantly whinging, crying, and screaming. It's so frustrating when nothing seems to help them either. As for a birthday present, I wanted to give Sienna a keepsake, so went with a pandora bracelet.

Bond and J, thanks for the advice. We have a vaporiser which we've been using and have the heater on. Generally it doesn't help. Last night she only coughed a few times which was good. I said to DH last night that it was probably time to get a referral to a Paed.

Toni, I hope your pregnancy continues to fly by.

Happy birthday Meadow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday Meadow!!! Hope you are feeling better mummy!!

Thanks ladies checked out her mouth this morning and her upper lateral incisors are down, but looks like the canines are breaking through - no wonder she is so grouchy!! Last nights sleep wasn't to bad actually and first night with the amber necklace ( around her foot during the night). Not sure if it is a coincidence and she was just stuffed from a very emotional day or it actually gave her some relief!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Does anyone else's baby cough heaps at night. Sienna is fine during the day, but coughs all night and first thing in the morning. She's been doing this for about 6-8 weeks on and off. We've taken her to the dr a couple of times and they say she's fine. Any ideas what I can do to help? Dr suggested lifting one end of the cot, but she does laps of the cot at night, so I don't think that would help
    Got the same prob for the last 7 weeks. Nothing we do helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday beautiful meadow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    1408089914835.jpg

Here is Meadow attempting her cake smash today. She didn't smash it much though, just kinda scraped the icing off! She was too polite, he he.

We took her to a play centre this morning which she loved.

We didn't buy her too much as we're making the most of her not knowing it's her birthday, plus we have so many toys anyway! She got some pull along ducks, books, a rag doll, a ride on bike thing, a stroller to put her doll in, and an inflatable pool/slide for the garden. But some of that was from grandparents.

I've been feeling like crap all day. It's been a real struggle. So nauseous this afternoon too so no cake for me. We're moving tomorrow so really not ideal to be sick. But the kids have enjoyed the day regardless!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful Bond. She looks like she's tall. Get well soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy 1st Birthday Meadow. She looks so pretty. Good job on the cake Bond! Hope you're feeling better soon. Hope the. Move went to plan

Miss X don't be too hard on yourself, it's very trying when they won't cooperate. Hopefully the amber necklace provides some relief. Can't believe Chelsea is 1 soon. We got Ava a smart trike for her bday

Toni can't believe you're down to single digits! The count is on. Do you have a feeling as to the sex? How is River?

J hello! How is Lucy going? Has she been eating well. And how is Oscar going?

Rainbow Toby is very cute, love the cheesy smile.

Lil Smurfy can't help with the coughing at night but can't hurt to get a referral to paed to have it looked at. Does it keep her awake or does she resettle?

That's all I can remember for now.

We've had a big week. Ava has started walking and saying her name. It's very cute. Walking is another level again! Growing so fast

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh bond how cute does meadow look at her cake smash? Adorable!!!

Toby has an amber necklace. Here it seems to have warded off teeth completely since he is still 100% gums at 9 months!!!

How many day sleeps do your babies have? I think it may be time to drop Toby to one but I'm not sure if it's too early. He has one long sleep in the morning and a 40 min nap in the arvo, but lately his afternoon nap is so late due to his long morning nap, that he isn't going to bed until 8:30-9 - 2 hours after he normally does!

Thoughts?

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1408224269.243425.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee, she coughs in her sleep, doesn't wake her at all. Yay for Ava walking and saying her name. Very clever.

Bond, I hope the move went well and you're feeling better

Rainbow, Sienna is only just switching to 1 day sleep. She was having a short nap in the morning and longer in the afternoon, last week she started having a long nap from mid morning to afternoon. As for teeth, her second one has only just broken through, so she's slow in that department.

Sienna has started taking a few steps here and there. Very cute.