+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Barely O'd. 21 compared to 72 the last cycle. 3 more weeks and D day as to what the next step is.

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that sucks. What's your next step?

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laparoscopy I'd say, possibly full blown IVF because we have been trying for almost 2yrs. Also depends on how DH tests come back but the last ones were fine

~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your results weren't as you'd hoped @stolz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @becbee and @Jay2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stolz View Post
    Laparoscopy I'd say, possibly full blown IVF because we have been trying for almost 2yrs. Also depends on how DH tests come back but the last ones were fine

~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~
    Oh hun fingers crossed that something happens for u soon. Theres no greater pain than seeing bfp all around u when ur trying everything under the sun. Ur not alone thou remember that.... we'll all hear u vent and understand.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    So 15dpo today and day 32 of my cycle. Still slight spotting on and off, barely enough to bother with a liner. Still no AF. Another BFN this morning. Don't know what is going on! Wish AF would just arrive now so I could start my next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I'm hoping it's ok if I join this thread (at thread #15 I know I'm late to the party!). I've just had my first cycle of Clomid and would love to ask some questions and hopefully offer some support in return.

Sorry for the essay below in my first post in this thread too!

I have a 20 month old DD who was conceived without assistance, on a bit of a fluke cycle after 7 months/5 cycles of TTC. We started TTC #2 just after AF returned in May this year. I have a history of long cycles (42-44 days), borderline PCO, and short LP. When my cycle returned and I could tell we were up against exactly the same issues so we got a referral to a FS (we'd begun this process TTC #1 but got a BFP right in the middle of referral!).

The FS prescribed Clomid 50mg on CD2-6 and progesterone 3x daily from CD18. I am pretty sure that I O regularly based on BBT so I thought the Clomid was really meant to sort out the timing of O (which had been on CD32 before - frustrating!!) and the overall length of my cycle.

So I took the first round, felt awful, and am now on CD17. And boy oh boy am I confused!!! If anyone could give me any advice or feedback I'd be very grateful!

On CD14 I got a positive OPK (digital). You beauty, I thought! I'll O within 12-36 hours. We DTD CD 8, 10, 13, 14 and 15.

I had strong ovarian twinges on CD14 and intense pain all day Friday until late afternoon. I thought the Clomid must be working as I'd never had ovarian twinges like that before - it was like someone was gripping and twisting in there!

On CD16 (yesterday) there was still no BBT rise (which has always been a good indicator for me), so I POASd in the afternoon and evening using the internet cheapie sticks and got very very dark lines which I'd count as a positive (in fact when I looked at the digital stick that gave me a positive smiley face, the test line was so light I wouldn't have counted it all had it not been for the smiley).

This morning, CD 17, still not BBT rise! But a definite positive cheapie OPK.

The Clomid has definitely affected my CM so I started taking EPO but probably began too late as I didn't realise in time. Could it be affecting my OPKs and BBT too? It's been 11 days since my last tablet. I've been diligently tracking BBT, CM, cervix and OPKs and am getting a bit obsessed!

Anyway, if anyone has any advice it would be most welcome. Baby dust to everyone in the TWW and hugs and hope to those still on the TTC wagon. Thank you for letting me get it all out!

xx
    Last edited by MrsRB; 17-08-2014 at 09:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the group @MrsRB. I hope someone can answer your questions for you😊

I've decided not to do clomid this round. Mentally, I just can't do it. Physically I'm just not strong enough to put up with the side affects this time round😔

~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much stolz. I'm really sorry it has been such a hard road for you. I hope the next steps bring clarity, a good plan and a BFP! x