+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested this morning. BFN
    @Sasssssy Lap is key hole surgery to see if you have endo and remove it and also check for blocked tubes.

With your partner doing the semen test I would recommend that he do it on site if that's possible. When my DH did his first test he did it at home and brought it in. They tested within the hour but the total mortality was still really low and we thought we'd have to go to IVF. Then he tested two more times on site at the clinic and they were all fine. I don't know whether it makes a difference but DH thinks it did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @Willow 😔

We will be staying 10mins from. The centre where the tests will be done. He is not keen at all on doing it at the hospital lol.

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    So how does a lap make typy more fertile? Ive seen a few people say this?

DH has to do his in the clinic this time. He wasn't keen on the idea but he wants the best result to make sure it's not both of us so we can concentrate on one thing at a time. Plus the FS suggested because the first was so low to do it immediately

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure, but I have heard people say that too. I guess the assumption is if you do have endo and they remove it, that is what could have been preventing pregnancy. For me it will be last step in trying to find a diagnosis.

Thanks
    Reviews
    From my understanding if they find anything like blocked tubes/endo etc they can fix the problem, hence making you more fertile.

~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Possibly TMI... But has clomid made anyone else have extremely crampy, clotty and heavier than you'd usually have periods? My last 2 rounds of clomid I had the cramps but not the clotting and heaviness. I had pretty intense pains in the left side from ovulation to AF as well this cycle.

~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stolz
    No diff for me with heaviness... but the clotting stuff DEFINITELY!!! Ugh its feral this mth but its also my first clomid AF.... n its followed after the first time AF didnt show (thats never happened to me b4) I was putting it down to that.... but if others get it too it mightnt be.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasssssy For This Useful Post:

stolz  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stolz I'll let you know when AF finally arrives! Still nothing although I had a tiny bit if spotting yesterday morning and nothing since then. My pain has gone though so I guess that's good.

When I first took Clomid at the start of the month (on day 2) my period stopped the next day. Did anyone else have that happen?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Willow13 For This Useful Post:

stolz  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willow13 mine didn't stop short, I was worried because it seemed long! But it was after a chem so maybe that had something to do with it.

I'm on my first round of Clomid at 100mg and had my Oestradiol done yesterday (CD10) and it was 2670pmol/L!! Does anyone have any experience with results?

I go for another blood test tomorrow for Oeastradiol and also an ultra sound so hoping to find out more then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rang FS yesterday to find out what mg clomid she wanted me to take this round..... Still haven't heard back.... Feeling a little annoyed. DH and I are now on our way to the city for his sperm analysis tomorrow, which happens to be in the building right next to my FS so will be paying them a visit in the morning!

~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~