+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasssssy View Post
    Hi willow I'm in the same boat. I'm 14dpo today but had pains all month. I don't know about the cyst (I'm PCOS too... but I had an internal scan that only showed the one follicle... which happened on O day)
    However a close friend of mine had a cyst when she was preg..... a 13cm one so it is possible.
    This is my first cycle of 50ml clomid too... was so excited and I've had so many symptoms I tested early on sat with BFN :thumbdown: now I'm waiting on the witch to rear is ugly head.
    Fingers crossed for you tho!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hey thanks for responding I'm sorry you got BFN As the above poster said, not over until 'the witch' arrives! I'll still keep fingers crossed for you.

I'm not in much pain today, just back to dull and crampy so not sure what's up. I might give my clinic a call and ask for advice.

The wait is the worst. There is such a fine line between being positive and getting your hopes up only to be crushed..

Thanks
    Reviews
    The wait is definitely the worst. You hope so bad for a BFP but at the same time don't want to get your hopes up too much incase of BFN!

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stolz did you get AF yet?

In case anyone was curious I spoke to the nurse at clinic about my pains today. She said it sounds like corpus luteum which is apparently what is left after you ovulate and it could just be pressing up against a nerve causing the pain. She said the Dr didn't notice any cysts when he did my scan so unlikely to be that. She said that pregnancy does cause contractions so it could be pregnancy. She said if it gets worse come in for another scan and to do a test in a couple of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I take the last Clomid tablet tomorrow morning and am so glad! Not enjoying the constant headache at all or getting the little buggers out of the packet!!
    Do people still use opks even when taking clomid? I think I might continue to use them, more out of curiosity I think!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by becbee View Post
    Hi everyone, I take the last Clomid tablet tomorrow morning and am so glad! Not enjoying the constant headache at all or getting the little buggers out of the packet!!
    Do people still use opks even when taking clomid? I think I might continue to use them, more out of curiosity I think!

Ugh the headaches were so painful for me! No one I knew got them so thought I was a bit of a freak. Whatever you do DON'T take nurofen. My FS told me it can hinder and sometimes block a proper O! Only take panadol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasssssy For This Useful Post:

becbee  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Thanks for the advice, will stay away from nurofen

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had no idea. First day I got them i took nurofen n I still O'd. But the other days I had panadol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willow13 still no AF

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I'm currently in my 2ww following my first round of Clomid (50mg) and would love to hang out with you guys . A bit of background info; I'm 41 and have two children (DS 6 and DD 4) We have been trying for our third child for a year now (mc at 9weeks in Dec and chem preg in Apr). Prior to having our first child I had a mmc at 10.5 weeks and a couple of chemicals. Although I do still ovulate my FS put me on Clomid to help things along, so we have six months to get and stay pregnant . I'm currently at 3 DPO and the ovulation type pains have settled down but I now have a dull ache, almost like AF is on her way - has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those pains stayed with me until this morning when AF arrived. This was my first set of clomid too.... so will keep u updated if I have the same this month if you'd like?