+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So this morning I did an ovulation test and for the first time I got a smiley face, indicating I am in my peak time.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1407270593.779490.jpg Was quite excited about this, and even though I took clomid and I know if can give false positives surely seeing it has been a week since I took the last tablet it wouldn't be implicating the test results now yeh????
    Anyway, in reading the instructions it tells me I don't need to test anymore, and continuing to read I think I discovered that I should have got my 'high fertility' smiley face first... Is that right? (Something I did not get).
    So I am confused now.... I was excited but now I'm starting to think maybe this isn't as great as I thought! Will still DTD tonight and every second night if we can but just needed some advice, either to bring me down to reality or lift me up thinking this could be or still be a positive!
    Thanks guys!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another month, another BFN. 😔
    I'm really done with this atm. Negative after negative is really starting to do my head in. DH is trying to be positive and tell me 'don't stress there's always next month' but when you get the same outcome month after month you start to loose hope... Sorry for the rant ladies. I'm just physically & emotionally exhausted

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @stolz my dear. I am so sorry that you are battling this. The utter feeling of defeat is so consuming. Oh love, huge hugs xxx it should never be so god damned hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Confused. Neg preg test yesterday. Couple spots yesterday, same again today. AF due today but nothing as yet except the random spotting. Cramps I've had on and off all month are back, sore touchy breasts..... Dunno what to think!

~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not over unti AF arrives!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    True @pichka.
    My best friend actually showed up neg on both her pregnancies and only showed up in a blood test.
    If nothing tomorrow still, I'll do another test in morning.

~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I'm in my first cycle of clomid 50mg. I'm wondering if ovarian cysts are a common side affect of clomid and if I think I have one what should I do?
    I'm currently 10dpo and have had dull pain during my whole cycle this month, with ovulation pain around o. In the last couple of days the pain has been worse and concentrated on my left ovary. Yesterday was very painful with regular sharp pains that made me wince/hunch over. I feel like there i can feel a lump in my left ovary. Is this something to be concerned about? Also, if it is a cyst does that mean I'm not pregnant this month, or there's still a chance? Thanks in advance if you can provide any insight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi willow I'm in the same boat. I'm 14dpo today but had pains all month. I don't know about the cyst (I'm PCOS too... but I had an internal scan that only showed the one follicle... which happened on O day)
    However a close friend of mine had a cyst when she was preg..... a 13cm one so it is possible.
    This is my first cycle of 50ml clomid too... was so excited and I've had so many symptoms I tested early on sat with BFN :thumbdown: now I'm waiting on the witch to rear is ugly head.
    Fingers crossed for you tho!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk565 View Post
    A bit of a weird question, but here goes- Does anyone know a good way to get the tablets out of the blister pack? Those things are really stuck in there- I end up scrabbling around pulling off the seal in little thin
    strips, or cutting with scissors. Is there an easier way that I haven't thought of?
    Oh oh oh I had this but my chemist Gave me a cheat sheet with them. Lol
    Fold the whole packet in half (as if you are going to split the two 5 packs up) and then you peel back the one you want. It opens up a lil tab for you to pull! I didn't read the sheet first tab and demolished it

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasssssy For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (11-08-2014)