+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Depressed, not so much this cycle- last time it did- but more so angry, very. But this time nothing ... Although I hve dropped a day of work to relax and think about nothing but me (DH at work so house to myself) and that seems to be doing me the world of good! I have noticed I'm a lil more emotional too!

But jez- the headaches are bad! And the tiredness! Man o man they are bad for me, and they say around for so long with me too!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I guess it is more angry than depressed! And yes the head aches are so horrible. Hope you start to feel better soon and you get something positive this month ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Littlegem yep I had plenty of moodiness/depression, more so last cycle than this cycle. Also bad headaches. Sorry you're feeling crappy!
    I'm 10DPO today, throbbing boobs, sensitive nipples, funny cramp. Oh god I'm trying soo hard not to get my hopes up!!! 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies, I'm on my 1st round of clomid with tracking. I had my ultrasound yesterday and there was 2 follicles 22 & 23mm. I think my blood test was 600 for estrogen? We BD yesterday and nurse said to do again in 2 days. Not sure why she wouldn't suggest BD today & tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know about the levels, I've never been told mind. With follies that size though it does seem strange she'd say that. Who knows though! They are the experts I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerz View Post
    Hello Ladies, I'm on my 1st round of clomid with tracking. I had my ultrasound yesterday and there was 2 follicles 22 & 23mm. I think my blood test was 600 for estrogen? We BD yesterday and nurse said to do again in 2 days. Not sure why she wouldn't suggest BD today & tomorrow?
    Ah its because the swimmers are at their peak strength after 2 days! Not sure about the levels. But is say they were predicting you to O 3d after your test?

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks willow & sasssssy. I called the FS office and got hold of a nurse that didn't want to rush me off the phone. She said go ahead and BD today and tomorrow so as much fresh swimmers are around as possible. She booked me in for a CD21 test. I think that will show if I actually ovulated?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willow13 oh that sounds good..... Fingers crossed it means something and isn't the Clomid!! 🙏 keep us posted 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my second clomid cycle, side effects this month weren't as severe as last month - yay! I'm about 6 DPO and the symptom spotting has commenced! Started getting hunger pangs the last day or so, huge boobs and this morning feeling quite nauseous as well as starving hungry. I didn't have much hope for this month as we moved house around O. Fx this is the month for lots of BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little gem, I just fun signed my second round of Clomid and while I hade no side effects this time, the day after I finished the pills I had some nasty depression. In my first round I had more side effects but they were all while I was taking the pills. Took me a whole to work out what was going on!!