+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sasssssy. The wait is the hardest part I reckon 😔 I have my 21 day bloods Monday. Not sure I'll ring for the results this time as I'm pretty sure I already know the answer

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    11DPO and BFN.
    Somehow it's worse when you're expecting it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @MrsRB yep I think sometimes it is worse. You think to yourself, "But I didn't even get my hopes up or anything!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Howdy all. Was kind of hoping that one cycle this time would be a go since the u/s showed a nice fat folical, but alas not to be. BFN like Mrs R on 11 DPO. Results also came back that dh has slow swimmers. Didnt get a call though to tell me if i ovulated or not. Have an appt monday arvo so guess I'll have to wait and see if I get put up to 100 mg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sasssssy I went up to 100mg last cycle, made me horrible, even more moody, made me have symptoms of pregnancy! But hopefully one day it'll all be well worth all the side effects. Good luck chick ☺️ And try to stay positive 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    6DPO.... Feeling absolutely crapola. @Sasssssy. Hope they don't try and put me on 100mg clomid. I struggle badly enough on 50mg. Not sure I could even function on 100mg lol. Just over a week now till FS. Hoping this week goes really fast. The wait is doing my head in!

~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have finally discovered what my side effects are of taking clomid! I am seriously exhausted- from my AF making me tired to them the clomid I think making me tired from there on in, my body is tired all the time! On 100mg ATM and have really noticed it. I am going to bed at a good time and getting a solid sleep but waking knackered !!!

I get some headaches but nothing like what other people have said so I won't complain about them! Oh and I am so emotional- not anger (in fact prob calmer as I can be a lil angry and aggressive normally) I literally wanna cry at everything- movies, tv shows, music, and just coz!

Although from what I hve read from other people I will be thankful for my side effects as some people really get some worse ones!

I have finally gotten my DH to take 1 multivitamin tablet - when I asked him he had the nerve to complain! When I told him all the stuffi am taking he shut up fast!!!!!!! MEN!!!!!!

I just hope and pray that it is going to be worth it when we finally have our babies!

Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is worth it I promise I remember at the time it took soooooo long and being on 250mg was exhausting. Really hope I dont need to go back to that again but will find out tomorrow afternoon if I am up to 100

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MoonstoneMumma I think I'll have a heart attack if they try put me on 250mg! Poor DH won't be able to deal with me! Haha

~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    ergh. Just came back from FS and not good. Dh swimmers are no good - she recommended IVF. I said that IVF was not a path we were going to go down so we agreed to keep going with clomid, however she said out chances are very slim. Also, I didn't o on the 50mg so onto 100. also, my uterus is very thin and if/when i do fall we will have to monitor very closely and probably c/section at 34 weeks. so no good news at all really.

had a long chat with dh and we decided that we will continue on the clomid and if it doesnt work then at least we can say we gave it a good go. frustrating thing is that the odds are i am not going to o unless i am on about 200 - 250 mg, which is about 3 - 4 cycles away. i just feel like i am wasting time and $$ in the mean time