+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

We have been ttc for 7 months now and am on my 7th round of clomid. I have PCOS and endo and am going nuts. I feel sick 4 weeks out of my 5 week cycle and am a emotional wreck. Do any of you feel this way? I am seeing our doc tomorrow and am most likely going to be refered to the fertility centre. Injections are the next step. Am a bit nervous about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the newcomers

Yes I become the moody ***** from hell from clomid. Hubby says it's worse than any pms he'd seen.

In so far as being sick. I felt ill the entire month so you aren't on your own.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. Moody, snappy, cramps/sharp pains from O time to AF, sick(feeling generally off and vomiting) hardly eating.... It's great!😕

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure I'm out this month. 9DPO and three temp drops in a row. So annoyed that my LP will be short again when last month - no Clomid - I managed almost a 12 day LP which was my longest ever.

Yet the FS told me to do exactly the same next month. This advice was based on the blood test which showed that I had ovulated.

I pointed out that I actually ovulate on my own. The Clomid is to regulate my cycle. Seeing as I Od on CD18 which he himself said was a bit too late, I queries whether I should do exactly the same next month. The fs's nurse said these were clinical questions and I had to make an appointment if I wanted to discuss them - well I wouldn't need to if your instructions to me didn't incorrectly make assumptions about why I'm taking the Clomid!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ARGH! 3RD BT this month.... last mth O came on queue and early.... this month.... cd9 nope... cd14 nope n today is cd16..... good grief over being a pin cushion!

Then again I know stress can make ur body work harder DHs Uncle "officially" passed away yesterday after being declared brain dead late sunday night after falling thru a roof he was repairing..... so weve been in family overdrive atm
    This makes the 4th immediate fam member for DH n I since Jan (my dad... his grandmother n step gran amd now dhs uncle).... honestly 2014 has dealt a lot of hard blows so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    😔biggest hugs @Sasssssy. 2014 hasn't been our year either, and at this rate I don't hold out much hope for it getting any better for us.

CD16 today and my body hates me. Still not interested in food much, still cramping badly, EWCM is not like it was last month, in fact it's not happened so I doubt I've even O'd this month. 😕 just wish the 8th Sept would hurry up so I know where we stand with everything and where our next step leads us

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stolz For This Useful Post:

Sasssssy  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx its late... like im hoping mine is... same cd @stolz lol... ive had basically no ewcm this mth but im usually all over the place too. Im waiting on a phone call from FS about my bt today :-/

Hopefully 2014 brings some positives for us all.... so far I've only seen negatives

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear Sasssssy.
    I hear you on the weird CM. Stupidest and most unproductive side effect ever!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsRB For This Useful Post:

Sasssssy  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well looks like im out for another cycle.
    BT confirmed I'm not ovulating. No more monitoring for me until DHs 3rd SA is done. If that turns out ok then Im only 100mg of clomid.
    Had anyone who's had headaches etc with the 50mg n gone up to the 100 what did you get?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks @Sasssssy more waiting!

Welcome to the others and yes clomid makes me a moody ***** as well!