+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stolz View Post
    FS phoned. DH results aren't good. Wants more tests done. I'm gutted and DH is too

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~
    Oh hun I'm right here with u. Ur on the same journey as us unfortunately.
    We've been looking into it n what boosts semen.... as im sure u have too. Our FS suggested to try menevit so DH is on it now and we got something else from the naturopath (can look what thats called when we get home if u like)? Happy to share what I've found thru my hours of research if u like?

*big hugs for u both thou* I know exactly where ur headspace is..... and the support on here was a big help for me. Xo

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Sasssssy. Would appear you and I are travelling the same paths.

I'm absolutely gutted. Just reading between the lines from the phone calls back and forth today with the receptionist full blown IVF is looking like the case. I'm fully covered with private health, but DH only has medium cover which I'm not sure would cover him. Will discuss in 2 weeks with FS I guess. I just feel very empty. Almost 2years of trying to come to this.

~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry to hear stolz.i had a phone call like that last time and it sucks xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @stolz such crap

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stolz it does sadly and in our appointment my FS said there's just no research into male infertility so they can't say for sure what does and doesn't help. Though from what ive heard DH should do multiple tests because it's not always accurate.
    DHs first results said the motility was very low but the test was done 3hrs instead of 1 so he did another and this time motility was fine and everything else was bad (but it wasn't in the first test)

Dose him on menivite and resuggest another test with your FS. It's painful and long but it's worth it to double check (our triple check like we are)

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, definitely triple check

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies. FS already lining more tests up for appt in 2 weeks. It's going to be a loooong 2 weeks

~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was found to have PCOS about a month or so ago, when I stopped getting my period at the end of last year. I had lots of little cysts on both my ovaries. I was prescribed Clomid 50mg and I took 1 tablet a day for 5 days. I had a blood test a few days later and there were thoughts it was successful. I then started to get really bad cramps in my ovaries, so rushed back for more blood tests. It was found that I had ovulated and was told I should get my period within 10 days. As I still hadn't got my period, I took a pregnancy test last night and again this morning, both positive. I am going back for another blood test this afternoon for confirmation. But I am totally freaked out. I haven't stopped having these cramps, some days really bad, some days it's faint. I feel like something is wrong. Are these cramps normal? Should I be concerned? Isn't there an increased risk in miscarriage if you have taken Clomid? I am stressing out. I don't feel excited because I am so worried something might be/could be/will be wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes the cramps are normal. Means everything is getting ready

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm currently on my first round of clomid after a lap to remove endometriosis. I tried a few rounds around a year ago but no luck, possibly due to the endo.

I'm currently CD22. I was using the clearblue digital OPK, got my peak fertility reading on Friday, which means I should have ovulated within 12-36 hours, yet I got a positive OPK yesterday....confused about that! Anyone get really long surges with clomid? I didn't have much CM over the wkd, thought that was due to clomid but have lots today, so don't know whether that means O is now/soon. Frustrating!
    And annoyed I still O'ed so late!

Anyone get really bad moods weeks after finishing the clomid? I've been such a cow today, think it's from the clomid but I finished that 15 days ago lol.