+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies..... I may be offline n for a while. Got very bad news today from our FS. He wants to take me off clomid because DH has a very low sperm count which he doesn't believe theyd be able to swim there themselves at all. Hes suggested trying some vitamins n test again. So my issues with DHs would mean straight to ivf. If this is the case... our TTC journey is finished. We just do not have the means to raise 10k. N im 33...so not too many years of ttc left. I just cant deal with this atm... im a *** mess

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh honey I'm so sorry to hear that! Was this his first test though? If so, please make sure you test again and even a third time. I know how you feel because I was in exactly the same boat. But then when DH got tested the second time it was fine. I was still worried so requested a third test and it was fine as well. The first was just a one off bad result. I hope that is the case for you guys too.

Thinking of you @Sasssssy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just read that this was his second test. I'm sorry I think it would still be worth a third test and get him onto Menevit. @Sasssssy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow13 View Post
    Just read that this was his second test. I'm sorry I think it would still be worth a third test and get him onto Menevit. @Sasssssy
    Oh fingers crossed that it is the case. It's odd though his first test had other things wrong with it (which the FS thought was because it took almost 3hrs for them to test) and this stuff was ok. Then this test the other stuff that was ok is now not ok and stuff that wasn't ok is now perfectly fine! It's so frustrating. I really hope it comes back better. We ate changing everything for the month atm. ..... all food all vitamins all drinks the works to try give him the best shot too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that Sasssssy. What a blow. But I second more testing - my DH had his first test more than two years ago and his second just a few weeks ago, and he has improved across every domain even though we are waaaaaay less healthy now. I hope some interventions can help improve your partner's contribution too. I don't really know anything about IVF but I can see that is a huge financial barrier. Gentle hugs. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, I was hoping I could join this thread.
    My husband and I have been ttc #2 for over 12 months now including a miscarriage. I have now been diagnosed with polycystic ovarians but not the syndrome, I'm due to start clomid next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Sasssssy. I'm so sorry to hear this Hun. Biggest hugs. I also agree with the others on doing another test.
    We haven't heard back on my DH's results as yet but I'd say our FS is waiting to tell us at our appt on 8th Sept. So a little over 2 weeks but feels like forever.
    Always here if you ever feel the need to chat xx

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies....u have no idea how very much I appreciate it. I always thought I would be the problem coz of my pcos... then I fell naturally... so we just presumed itd b ok. Now with DH having issues.... I actually feel worse! Theres so many things a female can do b4 it gets to spending 10thousand dollars.... guys they literally have no idea and no suggestions!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear your news @Sasssssy

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's the worst feeling @Sasssssy 😞 and you're right it's not fair that there isn't as much for the fellas. Here if there's anything that you need ❤️