+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    my name is danielle I'll be re commencing clomid this cycle! Currently at the dicots at the moment so when I get a few minutes free I'll introduce myself! But I can say after reading a few don't give up, take a break enjoy dtd and eventually u will hold your miracle as I have been thru this roller coaster ride and have got my miracles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much, everyone It's do good to hear that all the indicators go a bit whacky with Clomid! You'd think it would make the process easier though! CD18 now and still no bbt rise so I will definitely delay my day 21 blood test.
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsRB so do you not go to the FS for a scan a blood test at around day 12 to tell you when you will O?
    I don't get 21 day bloods on clomid, but I did read others do, I wonder why they do it differently

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willow13 I only get 21 day bloods as well not scans, but my FS is 2hrs away also

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willow12 (hope that tag worked!) no just a BT at CD21 here too. I wish I was doing an earlier scan! I Od yesterday I think (BBT rise this morning) and although we DTD the night before, DH didn't want to last night (I know, I know!) so we missed one of the best two days. If we'd had a scan I could have timed our run better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooops @Willow13 of course!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just getting the 21 day bloods too and only for this first cycle, I got these results yesterday evening; 59 which my FS was pleased about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great Jay!

I just rang my FS to ask whether I should have the BT on CD21 or delay it seeing as I Od on CD18. He said the purpose or Clomid was to make me O on CD14 so CD18 is still a bit too too late and we might need to up the dose (I'm only on 50mg). I'm not sure why I need the BT then! Frankly I'm just impressed that I'm not still waiting for CD32 to O like in previous cycles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is a great improvement @MrsRB ! Will be interesting to see what your levels are, I'm only on the 50mg as well.

I think I O'd on day 15, had +ve OPK's from day 13-16 but I think the OPK wasn't quite as dark as the control on day 13.... So that makes me DPO 10 and no BFP yet, but I usually only test +ve just before AF is due and this mornings test wasn't using FMU as I had to go during the night - Fx for BFP's for us all!
    Last edited by Jay2014; 19-08-2014 at 13:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay2014 View Post
    That is a great improvement @MrsRB ! Will be interesting to see what your levels are, I'm only on the 50mg as well.

I think I O'd on day 15, had +ve OPK's from day 13-16 but I think the OPK wasn't quite as dark as the control on day 13.... So that makes me DPO 10 and no BFP yet, but I usually only test +ve just before AF is due and this mornings test wasn't using FMU as I had to go during the night - Fx for BFP's for us all!
    Thanks Jay! I'll be interested too. I don't really know much about it as our one and only appointment with the FS was pretty perfunctory so I don't really know what to expect!

I had lots of OPKs too from CD16. Quite confusing! Just a few more days for you to wait then - so exciting!!