+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    stolz- I think it takes a strong women to decide to have a break for a month to give your mental state and physical state a break. Hopefully a break from clomid and this process your on and information your digesting helps clarify the journey you're on and opens up the next path to conceiving ! sending lots of hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @MrsRB
    To answer your question.... its a kind of non answer. I'm new with clomid too we conceived DS naturally and he's now 28mths old and have been TTC for 18mths. Everyone reacts very differently with clomid and I'm only on my 2nd cycle I'm cd6 so ive just had my 5th tab. And so far the side effects are COMPLETELY diff to last round. Last round I had so many side effects of clomid plus every preg sign under the sun (sore boobs tummy cramps all month but only soft ones nausea and sore back) and I've found that clomid can screw with you a lil till it settles into your bod. I can't answer specifically your questions but hopefully I helped with some of your queries about it?
    @stolz is completely understandable babe. You look after yourself xox

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies. I was supposed to start them yesterday for this cycle. I have a packet ready to go, but mentally I'm just at the stage of 'what's the point'. Plus DH went and did his own thing all weekend with his car club which kind of gave me too much thinking time on my own 😔

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsRB- Im not sure about the BBT, but my FS has said that CM is quite unreliable when taking Clomid- maybe has the same effect with BBT?
    Not sure what could cause so many days of the pos OPKs though @stolz- nothing wrong with taking month out to look after yourself. There will be other months. Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jk565 makes sense with the CM with me.'especially last cycle. It was all over the place

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @MrsRB
    I don't know if I can't answer your questions except to say I found CM not much to go by on clomid. I didn't use OPKs because I had the blood tests and scans at the dr and they told me when I would ovulate. However I have read that OPKs can be unreliable on clomid due to the change in hormones.

I finally got a proper flow period this morning. After 5 days of spotting I was concerned what was going on. I rang the clinic today and the nurse said it's probably just the change in hormones messing things up but shouldn't stop me taking clomid again. I will start again tomorrow. I'll talk to the FS when I go in for my scan and bloods in a couple of weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Make the most of the time off @stolz and relax, it's a frustrating journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, can anyone offer some insight...

I ad a trigger shot Friday afternoon, have been BD'ing all weekend and did a few OPKs as well and they were just off positive.

Did an OPK this morning more for interests sake and it is SUPER positive, could barely differentiate from the control.

Is this my 'natural' O'ing now? I thought I would of triggered over the weekend at some time?

This is all so confusing!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @becbee I know nothing about trigger shots so I can't help sorry.

Something my FS said when we first started seeing him might be helpful though. His advice was to BD every second day, or as much as possible. People in third world countries get pregnant all the time and they have no meds to help them or OPKs to tell them when the right time is. If you do it often enough (and there are no issues) you will get pregnant.

I hope that helps.. However I'm still TTC and having plenty of BDing lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Willow13 For This Useful Post:

becbee  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Willow13 don't worry! We certainly have that part sorted

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app