+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clomid Support Thread # 15

I take 2 tablets morning and night and I always get my on day 4 after the 5 tablet days. I think it varies a lot between people and your hormone levels at the time. Hang in there I'm sure it will come soon

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    No ovulation on 50mg, 100mg and 150mg of clomid
    Soon to start on the ivf journey

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally girl For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (21-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tassie girl, when I took provera As didn't arrive for 8 days the packet said it can take up to 10 days to arrive, any signs of it yet?

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahjayneb For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (21-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, thankfully AF appears to have arrived today, with spotting this morning to a heavier flow this arvo, so hopefully tomorrow will be Day1 after my 47 day cycle- although probably still going up if Provera wasn't used !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad AF is here @tassiewife.

Sometimes you just want things to 'move along' and start afresh!

I'm a little quiet here. Round 2 of Clomid didn't work, have started on Metformin and taking a little hiatus from ttc for the rest of this month & August (hubby will be o/seas mid-august for a few weeks).

I had my first accupuncture session this evening, and have some herbal medicine.
    I think now is the perfect time to slow down my spinning ttc head and come back to focus on myself. Hope to get back and re-join the gym (even DH has said he would like to join) and get back to classes after ending my membership a year ago.

Work is creating a lot of undesirable stress, but can't do anything about a change there until the end of the year.

So will continue to lurk, but will be a little quiet here.

Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was only thinking about acupuncture earlier and if anyone thinks it is beneficial to the ttc train! What are people's thoughts?

I have been on metaformin for a while to help with my pcos but also to loose weight and I don't think it entirely works for me because my eating habits are normally based about my mind! I can seriously eat and eat!!!! Re joining the gym will be great though, specially with classes, I always find that motivates me a lot as I am full of excitement to try the different ones!!

How long have you been ttc pichka?

I have heard that a break can do the world of good to your body and mind!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lady I used to work with did acupuncture and it seemed to work for her. She's due next month! She was having trouble concieving, then 2 months after trying acupuncture she conceived.
    I'm petrified of needles so I won't be giving it a try lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stolz For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (26-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first session only involved a few needles around my umbilicus. The herbs are what I am struggling with. Haven't quite managed three lots a day - I can't bear it 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should also add: I had never asked my obs/gynae for my u/sound and path results done back in April.

During my first consult with the acupuncturist she asked "how many cysts? What was your 21d progesterone?"

I felt like such a fool when I couldn't answer.

So I got my results sent to me on Wednesday, and I wish I had never read them. Having in excess of 50 small (<5mm) cysts on each ovary.

I literally cried the whole drive home that evening. I have never felt so defective and so discouraged in my entire life.

Not quite sure if I want to do a third round of Clomid in September - having not seen any changes in my body, and no O - I don't know if it is even worthwhile.

Certainly feeling deflated.
    Last edited by pichka; 25-07-2014 at 19:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biggest hugs @pichka.
    It's horrible at times and I'm feeling very much like you are. This cycle doesn't seem to be going well again (random spot bleeding mid cycle) so I too am in two minds about doing a third round of clomid. 😔 I really hope things get on the brighter side for us both soon xx