+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Regardless they covered for him esp Justin when he figured it out.

I dont want them to split up as i love Lewis and Gemma as a couple and i am excited as to how its all gonna work out. Gonna be a good series and the series final when it happens is gonna be good.

Its a relatable show to so many people and i think thats what makes it a good show. When Lewis first cheated, i was upset he could do that to Gemma. Going through something similar right now where a married man keeps contacting me despite me telling him off. At first he denied he was married to me. When i asked him straight out he finally admitted it to me. I was meant to see him next week but wont be any more. I wont let it go as far as something happening coz its not right.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Why don't you tell his wife ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleflowers View Post
    Why don't you tell his wife ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I dont know his wife.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi, I have watched this show, but I catch it on the weekend rather than staying up past my bedtime. I will be catching up on the storyline, but I have enjoyed what I have seen. It is very relatable to many people im sure. I remember 'the 'bill' a uk cop show, and it took off on a path of everyone cheating/ being unfaithful, and I stopped watching it for quite a while. I cant accept that anyone, male or female, can get so caught up with passion that they rip each others clothes off. I turn off about then. Marie.

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'll be interested to see now next week plays out. Part of me was disappointed with what seemed like the swiftness of which the separation and discussing it with their daughter occurred. Is that realistic? I don't know. It felt a bit too quick and clean from the promo. So yeah, i'll be interested to see how it actually unfolds.
    I'm not enjoying the librarian scenario. He's just too weird to be believable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What happened with Kane and Tom? I was in hosp and missed the first few eps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy12 View Post
    What happened with Kane and Tom? I was in hosp and missed the first few eps
    Tom's fighting fires overseas, but he doesn't want to be with Kane anymore so they have broken up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    hi, I have watched this show, but I catch it on the weekend rather than staying up past my bedtime. I will be catching up on the storyline, but I have enjoyed what I have seen. It is very relatable to many people im sure. I remember 'the 'bill' a uk cop show, and it took off on a path of everyone cheating/ being unfaithful, and I stopped watching it for quite a while. I cant accept that anyone, male or female, can get so caught up with passion that they rip each others clothes off. I turn off about then. Marie.
    Wait? You've never even been so caught up in a passionate moment with your husband that you've ripped each other's clothes off? My gosh, you're missing out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Party of Three View Post
    Tom's fighting fires overseas, but he doesn't want to be with Kane anymore so they have broken up.
    😢 and he left Stella with kayne? Does he have sole custody of her.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi partyofthree. I have been married 38 years. we have never ripped each others clothes off, and the chances of it happening are getting less as the years go by. we are the old people you see walking hand in hand. that is the height of passion for us. marie.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (23-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    hi partyofthree. I have been married 38 years. we have never ripped each others clothes off, and the chances of it happening are getting less as the years go by. we are the old people you see walking hand in hand. that is the height of passion for us. marie.
    Oh Marie, you should give it a try sometime haha
    @Mummy12....I don't remember the finer details of the custody. They just basically explained why he wasn't in the show this season. My guess is the actor got a better deal somewhere else