+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week

Default House Husbands

Argh. I hate Lewis right now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (20-07-2014)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    you and me both!
    And loving Justin...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I have been cranky at him all week. I thought much more of him til all this has happened.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I hate that the show has taken the cheating route.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryR View Post
    I hate that the show has taken the cheating route.
    Most shows do that ....making as though it's the normal thing and is acceptable. ...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleflowers View Post
    Most shows do that ....making as though it's the normal thing and is acceptable. ...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I don't think they're normalising it all, rather trying to show the turmoil that it causes when someone does cheat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I dont think they have made it acceptable. Sure the boys covered for him when they found out but going on next weeks ep, they are heading for a seperation.

Men dont generally tell their wife coz of the consequences. Look at some of the women on here who find out their husband has cheated in one way or another. Some have managed to keep their relationship going, others have split up.

I do like the story line currently as ita quite relatable to some people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually feel for Lewis. I mean, obviously I don't condone what he did, but Belle was hardly innocent in this whole thing. They obviously had a very turbulent relationship that seems to have had a pretty big impact on both of them. Searching for a son that you gave up and probably regret doing so, is bound to stir up a lot of emotion.

Sure, Lewis was an idiot for not putting a stop to things, but yeah, I feel for him in that he's probably just screwed up the best relationship he's probably ever going to have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree Lillynix. I think there's going to be a massive fall out and it's going to be hard to watch from all angles.

And Myztik the boys also said they weren't covering for him anymore. I think they were just giving him the chance to recover from his heart attack before adding the stress of his cheating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Party of Three View Post
    I agree Lillynix. I think there's going to be a massive fall out and it's going to be hard to watch from all angles.

And Myztik the boys also said they weren't covering for him anymore. I think they were just giving him the chance to recover from his heart attack before adding the stress of his cheating.
    Regardless they covered for him esp Justin when he figured it out.

I dont want them to split up as i love Lewis and Gemma as a couple and i am excited as to how its all gonna work out. Gonna be a good series and the series final when it happens is gonna be good.

Its a relatable show to so many people and i think thats what makes it a good show. When Lewis first cheated, i was upset he could do that to Gemma. Going through something similar right now where a married man keeps contacting me despite me telling him off. At first he denied he was married to me. When i asked him straight out he finally admitted it to me. I was meant to see him next week but wont be any more. I wont let it go as far as something happening coz its not right.