+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    Was your waffle insert expensive Allie? My back and hips are screaming out for something comfortable! I was up three times for toilet stops and once for DS2 who was screaming out for "water mummy". Sigh. Ready for a nap now

Me + DH = DS1 (6), DS2 (2) and #3 due September 8th

I got the medium density and more of a temporary one (recommended for guest bedrooms, not every night sleeping) queen size for $79.95. So not overly cheap but worth every cent!!!!

They can go up to $180 for a queen bed though!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had nausea? I've been feeling pretty yuck the last couple of days and earlier I thought I was going to vomit, I don't know whether it's because I'm so tired or something else. I'm also getting to the point where I really can't eat as much as I think I can, a good thing, but my mind hasn't quite caught up with that notion lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have been nauseous the last few days but put it down to recently starting iron tablets. I'm going to try taking them at dinner instead of breakfast and hope that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Yeah I've been getting that full feeling really quickly. I feel like I'm not eating anywhere near enough.

Bubs is sitting high and just makes it hard to eat a decent meal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been overeating then paying for it with heartburn. Blergh.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lemonpancakes For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (23-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Is anyone else feeling really emotional? I get really teary just before I head to bed is. Now!

I'm just over everything! I'd love to just fall asleep and wake up in 8 weeks time and have this baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I've noticed that I'm way more teary than usual. I also seem to have run out of patience for people and have been unfairly snappy at times :/ not cool. Trying not to do it and have a bit more patience!

Also yes to nausea - seems to come back momentarily a few times a day but it thankfully isn't sticking around, I hope it doesn't come back full force.

Thanks
    Reviews
    35+2 and YES to all of the above- teary, tired, unmotivated and uncomfortable!! I am enjoying having a healthy pregnancy, and hate to say I'm 'over it', but definitely feeling the energy start to wane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    Is anyone else feeling really emotional? I get really teary just before I head to bed is. Now!

I'm just over everything! I'd love to just fall asleep and wake up in 8 weeks time and have this baby!
    Yes! I remember being especially teary and emotional at 31-32 weeks, when the poor sleep began. Then it got better (the emotions - the sleep is still shocking!). Now at almost 37 weeks I'm less emotional... I HATE bedtime because I know it'll be a long, sleepless, painful night but during the day I'm okay especially if my 3 year old is at kinder. When I have a full day with her I cry a lot when she makes my life difficult.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    For me the teary feeling goes hand in hand with the lack of sleep. Thankfully the last two nights have been a bit better (I've been doing my back stretches during the day which has helped) so I'm not as emotional. Although silly things do set me off from time to time.

I'm reading a book at the moment Light Between the Oceans and am spending a lot of time crying over it. Bad choice of reading material - it's about a lighthouse keeper and his wife who desperately want a child and have had a couple of miscarriages and a stillborn bub...story is still unfolding but I'm like a blubbering idiot.