+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Yay! Self pity is the best! Welcome everyone!
    Mind you I hate being pregnant anyway, I don't find it fun at all.

I don't think there's such a thing as too much tv to be honest. DD learns so much from TV. I sound like such a bad parent don't I!?

I'm just so bored too. I have no idea how Ill go with 11 months off work - freaking out about 2 under 3.
    So more self pity here. I'm really just starting to feel like this is all so real now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm 31 weeks and very much over it! I hurt my back at work a few weeks ago, been in lots of pain and discomfort and not much I can take for it. As if getting up god knows how many times per night to go to the toilet wasn't enough I now have a sore back to make sleeping more difficult. I am very tired. Under obs orders I had to finish work earlier. But apart from that I am very uncomfortable at this stage of pregnancy, didn't have this discomfort this early with the other 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    I'm 31 weeks and very much over it! I hurt my back at work a few weeks ago, been in lots of pain and discomfort and not much I can take for it. As if getting up god knows how many times per night to go to the toilet wasn't enough I now have a sore back to make sleeping more difficult. I am very tired. Under obs orders I had to finish work earlier. But apart from that I am very uncomfortable at this stage of pregnancy, didn't have this discomfort this early with the other 2.

hugs. That doesn't sound nice at all. You already have 2 kids as well don't you?

I sympathize with the back pain, my tuby grip was getting too tight doubled over, but only having one layer isn't supportive enough.

Here we are again at 8:30 and I could just go straight to bed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling pretty rubbish too. I'm 39+5 so right at the end. I'm shattered! I fell asleep on the couch at 7:30 for an hour, woke up and watched the end of master chef, now I'm lying in bed. I have an almost-3yo DD who is suddenly obsessed with me and just wants to hug and kiss me all day and insists on being right next to me at every opportunity. Very cute and I love it but it's tiring! Especially at 5:30am when she appears next to the bed, whispering "wake up mummy" and asking for hugs.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (20-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I join? Only just hit third tri (29 weeks) but man I'm over it and I don't even have a toddler to run around after! My lower back and hips are killing me, doing the exercises and using the tubigrip doesn't offer a lot of relief. I went swimming this morning to try and get some back pain relief, it was lovely and helped a bit but completely wore me out so slept a fair bit today...(feel so slack).

I also caught some horrible virus a couple of weeks ago which turned into a chest infection, and now I have a nasty cough that just won't go away. Add to that a baby that loves to sit really high right underneath my rib cage and kick me in the ribs day and night - I'm not enjoying being pregnant!

Please come a bit earlier for mum little guy (38 weeks would be good hint hint!).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pearlygirl For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (20-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    How did everyone sleep last night?

I can't rave enough about my waffle mattress insert. When I woke up I could see the big indent where my hips were and it goes to show that without the insert, the pressure that would gave been on my hips pushing me out if alignment which gives the pain.

It was so much less painful. Not completely gone, but it still made a huge difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Glad you had a better night!

Ugh, I did not sleep well. Because I'm not as physically active as I used to be my back is really bothering me. It's an injury from over a year ago but I guess with the extra weight and less general movement it's tightening up again. I know the physio won't be able to treat it in the same way she did before because of the pregnancy. And I can't even get some relief from the TENS machine as apparently that can induce labour!

Lots of stretches for me today and from here on in, I think!

I also think I need to buy a few low profile pillows to make myself a little nest in the bed - make it impossible to twist and turn. Not sure where DH will fit but he'll just have to put up with it until bubba comes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I slept sitting up last night and it really helped my jaw. I'm not sure why but I'm willing to keep doing it if it helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    How did everyone sleep last night?

I can't rave enough about my waffle mattress insert. When I woke up I could see the big indent where my hips were and it goes to show that without the insert, the pressure that would gave been on my hips pushing me out if alignment which gives the pain.

It was so much less painful. Not completely gone, but it still made a huge difference.
    Was your waffle insert expensive Allie? My back and hips are screaming out for something comfortable! I was up three times for toilet stops and once for DS2 who was screaming out for "water mummy". Sigh. Ready for a nap now

Me + DH = DS1 (6), DS2 (2) and #3 due September 8th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sleep? What's that? It's not that I'm uncomfortable, in actual fact I'm not getting leg or hip cramps like I did with DS. It's a certain little toddler who is stopping me from sleeping!! He was awake at 9:30pm, 1:00am & 2:00am at which point I just bought him to our bed so we could all get 'sleep' however the knees in my back and the head snuggled into my neck doesn't help me sleep at all. So today I have a headache which I've had for a few days and I'm hoping it's just from being tired and not my blood pressure! Anyway like Cue, I totally adore the hugs and kisses and luckily for DS he's totally cute so it makes it slightly more bearable.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summerwinter For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (21-07-2014),Cue  (21-07-2014)