+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week

Default Fatigue

So I'm 31 weeks (I also have a 2.5 year old toddler) and its 8:30 Saturday night. I got 11 hours sleep last night but I've still been tired all day and ready to crash for the night.

Any other lovely ladies in their third trimester feeling the same and want to join in my pitty party!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. I'm 31 weeks too. Just climbed into bed and it's only 7.30! My veins are throbbing, My back and front are aching, and I've had enough of DP. Haven't felt this emotional since before I was pregnant. Pity party for one here too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    So were in good company! Its almost 8:30, I feel good about going to bed now, not too early but an hour earlier than usual.

I'm sore too, but bought some waffle foam for my bed today, so I'll be sleeping on that and see how I go with my hip and thigh pain.

I hope you get a good nights' sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Oops, meant 9:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckily I haven't been getting any pain sleeping so I should be better by the morning. I think I am just doing too much :S

There is nothing like a comfy bed and a good night's sleep.

I'm curious to know how the waffle foam goes.

Sleep well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Waffle mattress cover really helped. Still woke with crampy legs but not as often and they weren't as sore as usual.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm might have to invest in one. I had bad calf cramps last night.

I think an easy day with my feet up is on the cards for today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes! Im 36 weeks and never sleeping I have an almost 3 year old and an 11 month old...even when the baby sleeps well I don't. I just can't get comfortable thanks to reflux and sciatica not to mention the millions of things running through my head

Oh and if I do manage a half decent sleep Im still wrecked the next day!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Yes! Im 36 weeks and never sleeping I have an almost 3 year old and an 11 month old...even when the baby sleeps well I don't. I just can't get comfortable thanks to reflux and sciatica not to mention the millions of things running through my head

Oh and if I do manage a half decent sleep Im still wrecked the next day!
    Sorry OP, off topic but @Purple Lily I can't believe you're already 36 weeks! Not long now, how exciting!

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yep, I'm 31 weeks tomorrow and tired all the time. I don't even have a toddler to run around after @Allie Pallie so I don't know how you're doing it!

Yesterday I think I definitely over did it - although it will sound silly when you hear how little I actually did. Went grocery shopping in the morning then came home and stood in the kitchen unpacking and preparing various meals/snacks to freeze, as well as doing two loads of washing. By 2pm I was shattered and my back was killing me. Lay around on the couch reading for a couple of hours and soaked in a warm bath for awhile but, honestly, that small amount of activity rendered me useless for the rest of the day/night. Before pregnancy I was such an active person, I do really find it frustrating at how little I can do these days.

I've just spent the last half hour wandering around Bunnings and feel ready for a nap again!