+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you

Default Apparently I'm the only person out there...

Who shops for winter school uniform items in winter.

2 of DS's school jumpers have vanished so I wanted to get replacements but there was no uniform items in BigW, Target, Kmart or Best and Less today.

Am I just a complete loony or is anyone else experiencing this frustration??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I went to buy DD some new winter clothes the other day in Target as she is going from 0 to size 1 and everything was marked down for clearance. I asked if they were getting more winter items in and they said no they were getting summer in. Its July FFS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try Best and Less too. They tend to keep stock year round. It is so freaking hard working out in Jan what your kids will need in what size across all seasons of the year.

I was also a little shocked when I ducked into bigW to grab DS a few extra things before he starts daycare to see winter on clearance already. I was lucky to find a few things, I probably would have missed out if I'd gone in a day later!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I hear ya. Went to get ds some more jumpers as he's lost some. The only stock best and lest had were either tiny or massive. Most other stores had nothing at all. So frustrating. I guess ds is surviving winter with 1 jumper.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best and less have been great for winter things for us - I'm not at uniform stage yet but apparently babies don't wear jumpers in winter.... :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Target seems to have had little to nothing all year round - even the staff were complaining that this year has been a joke. I need navy track pants and not a soul to be seen

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was lucky to get my daughter the last pairs of track suit pants big W had last week. It's just crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The retail clothing cycle is ridiculous! Yep, everywhere has pretty much cleared out the winter stock and has spring gear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I couldn't find a single pair of plain black school pants for ds last weekend. I looked in target and big w and there wasn't any. So bloody annoying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had this problem target told me they only really get school stuff in at the beginning of the yr when they do the back to school sales and I should have stocked up the 😩who knew not me, ds is in kinder/ prep and I was shocked I ended up getting what I needed at lowes.