+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default positive opk for 3 days, is this normal?

I am charting with the fertility friends app. I have been using opk and plotting bbt. I got my first positive opk on cd 13, this was confirmed with a blood test (im doing natural cycle IVF/FET). the nurse confirmed LH surge and said i would probably ovulate next day (CD14). usually i stop doing the opk tests but i have a lot that are about to expire so i just thought id keep using them and see what happens, so i got another positive on cd 14 and today cd 15. Is this normal? I thought the LH surge was a sharp rise and fall..... what kind of pattern do you get?

my bbt on cd 14 and today (cd 15) has increased noticeably so i assume i have ovulated. Is there any implications for a prolonged lh surge? Just looking for some reassurances. I need my body to be in perfect condition for embryo transfer next tuesday!

thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've always had long surges, about 4-5 days of positives. I usually ovulate on the day of last positives.
    Not sure what it means, but I have fallen pregnant 3 times first cycle so it can't be a bad thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ha! Ur so lucky!! I took another test tonight and it is negative now. Was using FMU so that maybe why it was positive for so long. I assume that because I had a temp rise yesterday that I have ovulated. I should stop stressing now. Thanks for ur reply

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes that's normal, we did natural fet too and my ivf nurse explained it all to me