+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeding DD 10 mths right now - thank God for side-car cots -> feed her sitting up in bed, then slide her over into cot. Hope we all get a few hrs shut-eye.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Hi $hitters I've just cleaned up my 2nd dose of spew - I hope that's the last, DS has no more clean, dry sheet sets

Misskitty
    Poor bub! Is he ok?

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh babes, (collective babes) so needed to hear some responses and I'm collective sorry for your ****ty days. I honestly wish I could magic them away.

I'm ****ty because

a) My peeps are going away again on Saturday
    b) My darling Grandmother has had a terminal, brainstem stroke and we're just waiting for her to go.
    c) She lives five hours away and I'm trying to sort out dialysis schedules - how funny is it that I'll take her vacant spot? Not funny haha just funny fudged up.
    d)I'm going through photos because I've always been the "photographer" of the family and none of them are right or good enough for her.
    e)I should be laying with my DH because he'll be gone soon but I've almost gone into involuntary "steel myself against the emotional onslaught" mode. Luckily he understands how my mind works.
    f)I went shopping for funeral clothes with my DD (nearly nine) for her, me, and her two brothers and she picked out all these lovely dresses for me to try on but because of my surgeries and lines etc...they didn't fit properly and she said "I love you mum but I wish you didn't have to look so different.

I just keep crying intermittently while thinking get over it, kitty! Stop being so stoopid!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I've had a sh!tty day because (a) my wonderful nanny who the kids adore just told us she's moving to Canada. Argh. And DD2's best friend made no effort to see her at all over the school holidays. They're only 5 and it's no biggie but we have this girl over so much and they promised to have DD2 over for a movie night and despite me texting her mum about it she ignored me completely. DD2 doesn't even really care I'm just f'ed off as I'm over parents who lean in others and then never return the favour.

Ok that's me done.
    Oh that is Sh!tty!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    *waves* hi everyone!

Amongst all of the shiite that's gone on in my life recently, a stranger, a fvckin STRANGER decided to jump on the band wagon and yell at me today.
    Just a reminder, go on easy and treat people kindly, you never know what's going on in their lives and someone snapping at you in public for something innocent (I walked into a supermarket and grabbed what I thought was an abandoned trolley, it was sitting in the entrance, empty ffs, and no one was any where near it and suddenly this woman starts screaming at me because I stole her trolley! After the day I've had the last thing I need is a cow in my face) can be the breaking point, I felt like crying

How are you lovely miss kitty?

I could seriously punch that person in the face. So not cool!

Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Hi $hitters I've just cleaned up my 2nd dose of spew - I hope that's the last, DS has no more clean, dry sheet sets

Misskitty
    Oh darl - just go to towels if necessary but I so hope he's done for the night xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (18-07-2014)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @misskittyfantastico hugs hugs hugs. You're not being stupid. You're allowed to feel sad/angry/frustrated and even sorry for yourself and its NOT stupid, hon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks @~Marigold~ I really just think it's all got to me tonight. I try so hard to stay positive but not tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Piyamj View Post
    Feeding DD 10 mths right now - thank God for side-car cots -> feed her sitting up in bed, then slide her over into cot. Hope we all get a few hrs shut-eye.
    Oh yes! Side car is the best! I hope you get a few good hours xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Piyamj  (18-07-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Miss kitty I think it's highly understandable that you're not feeling positive right now. It must seem relentless for you atm. You have such a positive shiny spirit, but I believe sometimes we all just need to take a moment to not try to be positive, and allow ourselves to buckle under the weight for a little moment. Then we steel ourselves again and stand tall once more. As you will. Lots of hugs your way x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    Miss kitty I think it's highly understandable that you're not feeling positive right now. It must seem relentless for you atm. You have such a positive shiny spirit, but I believe sometimes we all just need to take a moment to not try to be positive, and allow ourselves to buckle under the weight for a little moment. Then we steel ourselves again and stand tall once more. As you will. Lots of hugs your way x
    Yep. You're so right, I need to let it go and be sad. I'm just a bit scared that if I start I won't be able to stop - again sounds silly. A friend said once that I need to embrace the lows and really, I'm so freaking over it all - over being on dialysis, over being away from home and my husband and my kids, over the pain and discomfort and being poked and prodded, over having a hickman line cos it's awkward and it itches like heck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The Hickman.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405609067.454917.jpg
    Pardon my bewbs.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (18-07-2014)