+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    What happened to this someone else he met?

Don't feel bad. Especially don't feel bad to say no to this guy!
    Yes!

And good question about the other woman he met - did he explain this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Have you really lost the spark or has your guard gone right up in protection mode because he has been so hot and cold?

Eta: that sounds very black and white when I read that back but it's not meant that way. I actually meant it in a soft "do you think" kind of way
    Last edited by DesperatelySeekingSleep; 23-09-2014 at 13:38.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

RaaRaaMumma  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm going to go against the grain here and say I'm not buying his Damaged Routine. I think he simply wants no strings attached sex and companionship on his terms without commitment or fidelity. This way he gets to circumvent the whole booty call discussion and avoid any pressure of commitment but still get regular sex.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (23-09-2014),Happymum2  (23-09-2014),LoveLivesHere  (23-09-2014),ScubaGal  (23-09-2014),TheGooch  (23-09-2014)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi tb&m. valid point delirium. could be that is the case. theboys&me, you need to think where you want to go with the relationship. if you are ok with this being sort of casual friendship, s3x or no s3x, that's fine. just be aware that you could find a few years have passed before you know it, and you have missed out on a secure stable relationship with someone else. it is ok to ask where he wants this to lead.? hugs marie.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    hi tb&m. valid point delirium. could be that is the case. theboys&me, you need to think where you want to go with the relationship. if you are ok with this being sort of casual friendship, s3x or no s3x, that's fine. just be aware that you could find a few years have passed before you know it, and you have missed out on a secure stable relationship with someone else. it is ok to ask where he wants this to lead.? hugs marie.
    I was think that too today. Be really careful, I just worry he's stringing you along knowing you'll say yes. You deserve better than that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think you can do so much better than this for yourself hun, he had his chance, he blew it, he got another chance and he blew that too. I agree with Marie while you are flaffing around with Mr Wrong you are missing your opportunity to meet Mr Right.

You are attractive, smart, have your stuff together, don't be afraid to tell anybody no in all aspects of your life, it's rather liberating

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mokeybear For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (24-09-2014),mrswhitehouse  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokeybear View Post
    I think you can do so much better than this for yourself hun, he had his chance, he blew it, he got another chance and he blew that too. I agree with Marie while you are flaffing around with Mr Wrong you are missing your opportunity to meet Mr Right.

You are attractive, smart, have your stuff together, don't be afraid to tell anybody no in all aspects of your life, it's rather liberating
    You know what ... I do have this sinking feeling I'm selling myself short. We've been texting since - I'm in two minds. I know I need to have more respect for myself.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi tb&m, don't be in two minds. any relationship you are in, should be something you want, or you should just walk away from it. You have managed alone for a few years, don't get thinking you need to hold on to the first person that finds you interesting. set your aim high, and keep looking untll someone meets your target. your happiness is more important and worth more than a second class friendship. hugs, marie

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

Ra Ra Superstar  (27-09-2014),Taiyed  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi tb&m, don't be in two minds. any relationship you are in, should be something you want, or you should just walk away from it. You have managed alone for a few years, don't get thinking you need to hold on to the first person that finds you interesting. set your aim high, and keep looking untll someone meets your target. your happiness is more important and worth more than a second class friendship. hugs, marie
    I agree with this, never be in a relationship that makes you feel ****ty about yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Excellent advice.