+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Awwww you ladies are lovely getting all hot under the collar on my behalf.

Just to respond a little - it's not made up. He was actually really quite worried about telling me. He met her out on Sat night. They haven't done anything as yet - but he wants to get to know her. He'd been stressing all week because he likes us both.

I told him to stop worrying and spread his wings. I think the last thing he needs is a relationship ... And I've realised that I haven't been single for 3 years to spend my first dating experience mending a broken person.

He's a really nice guy. He's just confused, hurt and broken. I'm stepping away readily. However (this is the silly part of me).... Already I'm questioning myself in terms of not being good enough. I seem to be passed over quite easily. I think I allow myself to be used as that stepping stone. And my ego has been bruised a little because I feel I'm never the right person for anyone. People are quick to walk away from me.

No no no. Seriously please dont feel that way. Omg or in 5 yrs you will be me. Married to a d&/k with a baby wishing youd seen the warning signs for what they were instead of thinking youre the problem not him. Hope that makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ok he met someone but I still say his bluffing to see your reaction. Anyway I admire your strength to walk away! Tell him he can't like 2 people he's not on the bachelor!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Lauzy  (12-09-2014)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I haven't been single for 3 years to spend my first dating experience mending a broken person.
    This!
    100 times THIS!
    Write this down somewhere and whenever that doubt rears its nasty head, repeat this to yourself!!!

And I think you're a lovely generous person STILL considering him. I still say douche! But that's because I'm a great big cow and I don't know him or the situation !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Awwww you ladies are lovely getting all hot under the collar on my behalf.

Just to respond a little - it's not made up. He was actually really quite worried about telling me. He met her out on Sat night. They haven't done anything as yet - but he wants to get to know her. He'd been stressing all week because he likes us both.

I told him to stop worrying and spread his wings. I think the last thing he needs is a relationship ... And I've realised that I haven't been single for 3 years to spend my first dating experience mending a broken person.

He's a really nice guy. He's just confused, hurt and broken. I'm stepping away readily. However (this is the silly part of me).... Already I'm questioning myself in terms of not being good enough. I seem to be passed over quite easily. I think I allow myself to be used as that stepping stone. And my ego has been bruised a little because I feel I'm never the right person for anyone. People are quick to walk away from me.
    You're very nice but I think he is actually just an a-hole with the appearance of a nice guy. You deserve better than that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

emski72  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah I dunno. I don't want to think he's horrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It seems weird to me that he is telling you about someone he met on Sat night. Wouldn't he just wait until there was actually something to tell?
    So he picked someone up when he went out and now he has feelings for them? Really?
    Also, didn't you speak for 4hrs on Sunday? Why didn't he tell you then?
    I smell a rat...not sure exactly what it is but it seems odd.
    Hope you're ok OP, I agree with everyone. You deserve so much better.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moosey For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (12-09-2014),sjay  (13-09-2014),TheGooch  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it is a little strange ... He was talking to me about future things and hanging with his friends. I don't think he knows what he wants. I'm not going to hang around for him to work it out though.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (12-09-2014),gizmoduckus  (12-09-2014),HearMeRoar  (12-09-2014),HillDweller  (12-09-2014),mrswhitehouse  (23-09-2014),ourbradybunch  (12-09-2014),sjay  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Yeah it is a little strange ... He was talking to me about future things and hanging with his friends. I don't think he knows what he wants. I'm not going to hang around for him to work it out though.
    I've got one word for him: douchebag.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Bonezart  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    I've got one word for him: douchebag.
    Haha ... Seems to be the consensus!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (12-09-2014),Mokeybear  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I've been following. Gotta agree with PP, he's ticking douchebag boxes. Why even tell you that? I'd say, bullet dodged. Nothing better than a dodged bullet, amiright, lol.
    As for your ego, I'd say don't sweat it too much. From what I've read you're very lovely, head screwed on, and sounds like a guy should be thanking his lucky stars if he gets to know you. And that's just from what I've read. Whereas bullet guy, he's muddled. Muddled people are puddles, puddles come from lots of rain, rain is drama - you'll be fine. I wish you the best on your journey to whoever

Mapple store

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bonezart For This Useful Post:

bitterpure  (12-09-2014),Full House  (12-09-2014)