+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I'm not that hot unfortunately!! Lol
    Ummmm, I know for a fact that you are gorgeous!! So, stop that rubbish talk!

You just need to start believing in yourself. This whole thing isn't about you not being good enough, but about him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks love. The rational side of me says it's ridiculous to feel this way. But try as I might - my ex having an affair has cemented in me that 'not good enough' mantra. Even Mr R comment that I was captain of The boys& me bashing club. I can't help it. I think it's something I really need to work on.
    My ex cheated on me all the time and trust me I know im smokin hot lol.
    And well clearly men can be odd considering Prince Charles went from Diana to Camilla.
    My point is your ex having an affair is his issue/problem. Its no reflection on you personality or looks wise x

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

Bennos Mummy  (09-09-2014),Funnels  (05-09-2014),HillDweller  (03-09-2014),Mokeybear  (03-09-2014),SuperGranny  (08-09-2014),~Marigold~  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Note to self ... Don't skip dinner and drink wine instead. I have tears ********* down my face - it's ridiculous!!
    Oh hun!!! Please don't cry, this issue is within him and timing, it's no reflection on you!!! I get the feeling he still really likes you but is all over the place.

YOU ARE A SUPER SCORCHING HOTTIE!!! I've seen pics which is nothing in comparison with your bloody wonderful personality and sense of FairPlay ( always so fair!)

Us ladies always find a way to get down on ourselves when things don't work out, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, remind yourself that these are his issues and a big fish just got away ( for him) you are a fabulous lady and that's final.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure he was batting out of his league 'sniff'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokeybear View Post
    Oh hun!!! Please don't cry, this issue is within him and timing, it's no reflection on you!!! I get the feeling he still really likes you but is all over the place.

YOU ARE A SUPER SCORCHING HOTTIE!!! I've seen pics which is nothing in comparison with your bloody wonderful personality and sense of FairPlay ( always so fair!)

Us ladies always find a way to get down on ourselves when things don't work out, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, remind yourself that these are his issues and a big fish just got away ( for him) you are a fabulous lady and that's final.
    I think I may have just fallen in love with you

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

harvs  (03-09-2014),Mokeybear  (03-09-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I think I may have just fallen in love with you
    OI! She's mine!

But seriously, Mokey is right. I hope you're feeling better, and I feel like there is still much more to this little story...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Mokeybear  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh girls now my head will not fit though a door way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokeybear View Post

I honestly don't think the situation was about you or your looks or the way you act or any other variable other than most people need time to process the old relationship before getting involved again. I just think it's the timing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    I honestly don't think the situation was about you or your looks or the way you act or any other variable other than most people need time to process the old relationship before getting involved again. I just think it's the timing.
    Oh you're right ... I know that the reason absolutely - the thread just took a slight detour with the comments of me going to the gym and I opened up about my insecurities... Which probably should have been another topic ... But anyway back on track.

Funnily enough my friend who plays touch with him said she thinks we are perfect for each other.... Just give him time (which is what I'm doing - I'm just coming on here instead of making any contact).
    Last edited by Theboys&me; 04-09-2014 at 06:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My friend cancelled on me at the gym but I put on my girl pants and went anyway. Mr R came about 30 mins before I was finished my workout... I was talking to another friend but after I'd finished I turned and he was looking at me and gave me a wave. I went and said hello and he asked how I'd been... Said he was thinking about me. I told him I'm good and asked how he was ... He also said he was good - he looked really deflated and a bit sad. Normally he's a really smiley type person. I feel for him that he's hurting so much... He wished me a good weekend (I'm heading away in the morning for a wedding) and I also wished him well ... It was a little awkward - but good to speak briefly. I feel good about it - but saddened for him.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

AngelicHobgoblin  (11-09-2014),BH-KatiesMum  (10-09-2014),Chippa  (05-09-2014),GirlsRock  (04-09-2014),HappyBovinexx  (04-09-2014),HillDweller  (04-09-2014),littlelove  (04-09-2014),ourbradybunch  (04-09-2014),SuperGranny  (08-09-2014),TheGooch  (04-09-2014)