+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ourbradybunch View Post
    Ugh run now if hes going to let his ex run his life either consciously or sub consciously.

Its none of her business that hes seeing someone and its bs that she will use it against himin any way. But its even bigger bs if he falls for it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    But.....(and this is none of my business OP, and I don't know the full story, just putting it out there) if it's none of her business that he's seeing someone (and it's not) then how is it any of his business if her new boyfriend moves in with her.... Why is she having to "use it as leverage" at all. I know it might be because of the kids....but it sounds like they're still controlling each others lives at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    But.....(and this is none of my business OP, and I don't know the full story, just putting it out there) if it's none of her business that he's seeing someone (and it's not) then how is it any of his business if her new boyfriend moves in with her.... Why is she having to "use it as leverage" at all. I know it might be because of the kids....but it sounds like they're still controlling each others lives at the moment.
    Yep agree with you totally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh please don't turn this into a battle of the exes ... I feel quite guilty sharing his things on here - it's not my place to do so. He's a good person and doesn't deserve me exposing his life. I feel quite horrible now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    . You a definitely not horrible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Oh please don't turn this into a battle of the exes ... I feel quite guilty sharing his things on here - it's not my place to do so. He's a good person and doesn't deserve me exposing his life. I feel quite horrible now.
    Don't feel horrible, you just shared your joy. I've never been in your position, but I've enjoyed reading about your romance! Please just look out for yourself, whatever happens, you don't deserve hot/cold based on what way his ex blows.

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    you are not horrible, and I totally understand.

there is a vast difference between starting a new relationship, completely away from your children and when they are out of the house ... and having a boyfriend move in and be a major part of his children's lives.

all you can do is give him a bit of space, and let him and her work it out.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BH-KatiesMum For This Useful Post:

flowerkr  (28-08-2014),HearMeRoar  (28-08-2014),M'LadyEm  (29-08-2014),Theboys&me  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Big hugs. You are far from horrible. I for one hope it all works out for you both xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

Happymum2  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry how my post came across im probably just being grumpy.

Youre not a bad person. Whats meant to be will be. Good luck and just enjoy having fun x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (29-08-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Gosh it sounds so hard. The way I see it though... You are ideally suited because there is clearly an attraction - the bonus is that you having been through what he is going through means you understand his need to step back and take stock (for now, at least), and don't see it as a reason to run. And he is unfurling in you a willingness/comfort to start bringing down your walls which you seem to have reserved for someone really worthy.

So, maybe the timing is ideal, and you have come into each other's lives to gently nurture each other through these challenging changes...

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

CompareTheMeerkat  (29-08-2014),HearMeRoar  (29-08-2014),HillDweller  (29-08-2014),JAG242  (30-08-2014),littlelove  (29-08-2014),Purple Lily  (29-08-2014),RuffledPansy  (29-08-2014),sjay  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    Gosh it sounds so hard. The way I see it though... You are ideally suited because there is clearly an attraction - the bonus is that you having been through what he is going through means you understand his need to step back and take stock (for now, at least), and don't see it as a reason to run. And he is unfurling in you a willingness/comfort to start bringing down your walls which you seem to have reserved for someone really worthy.

So, maybe the timing is ideal, and you have come into each other's lives to gently nurture each other through these challenging changes...
    I agree with this 100% well said Harvs. ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RuffledPansy For This Useful Post:

harvs  (29-08-2014)