+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you think the needing space has anything to do with his ex?

It sounded like he was really happy with how things are going, but then the sudden hesitation again makes me wonder if his ex has said something/tried to make him feel guilty. I remember you said his ex cheated - is she single now, or in another relationship?

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    let the relationship move at its natural pace. you are moving out of your 'safe' level, and he is still recovering. When everything is in proper balance, the relationship will soar. thanks so much for sharing with us. Marie.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

MissusMac  (28-08-2014),sjay  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe it's too soon after the breakup. I don't think it's you personally. I would just sit back and let him come to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Annnnd back to needing space .. Sigh :/
    Don't worry too much, if it's meant to be, it'll be.

My now DH went hot and cold "needing space" then wanting to be with me and back again for 9 MONTHS when we met!! It was because he wasn't 100% sure of what he wanted - whether he wanted to be in a relationship or not. Once he commits to something, he commits with every fiber of his being (I know that now) so it was actually a huge decision for him!

I didn't push it, we were just 'seeing each other' casually. He did decide in the end though and less than 2 years later we were married I often tell him now that even though he almost sent me to the loony bin during those 9 months I'm glad he took the time to make sure of his feelings.

I've often seen guys get really close and have an exceptionally romantic time (like you described happened on the weekend) and then freak out at all the feelings they're having! Especially if they've been hurt before. Often they don't know how to process those feelings as well as we do and it's scary for them. I would just play it cool and get on with your normal life for now and see what happens (and yep, I know how freaking hard and frustrating that can be!!)

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Emeralddolly84  (28-08-2014),sjay  (28-08-2014),Theboys&me  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey thanks ladies... I completely okay with it.

It is bad timing ... We really like each other - but this latest space thing has come about in the form of his ex. She found out about us and it trying to use it as leverage to have her new boyfriend move in. Despite him informing her that neither of us see each other when we have our kids.

Thanks
    Reviews

It is bad timing ... We really like each other - but this latest space thing has come about in the form of his ex. She found out about us and it trying to use it as leverage to have her new boyfriend move in. Despite him informing her that neither of us see each other when we have our kids.
    Ugh. Sounds like more drama then it's worth. The ex will continue to manipulate him until she moves on.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ugh run now if hes going to let his ex run his life either consciously or sub consciously.

Its none of her business that hes seeing someone and its bs that she will use it against himin any way. But its even bigger bs if he falls for it.

Sorry but I live this every day and I wish id seen it clearer in the beginning so I could run.

Ps among my group of friends its public knowledge to ignore relationship advice from me lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app