+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    He was my biggest support n now I have no one to support me. Stupid ****.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sinnym you can do it. Somebody has to stick around to see your kids grow up and that will be you. Let your dp fall off the wagon but your support needs to be your kid/s.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just think of how far you have come already you have done great!
    I have been really wanting to quit for ages it is so hard. Jan 1 is my quit date stupid as it sounds the only other real attempt was also a ny resolution and I made it 4 days. I feel so much different now though I hate smoking but the urge is so strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying. So hard. He blames me for him smoking tonight. Like I'd done something. I haven't had one since 930pm on Sunday and felt confident. Now I feel like i can't do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You can do this. What would your book advise in this situation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep telling myself I'm a non smoker. Keep reminding myself it does nothing to help.
    I'm feeling so emotional. I told him how would he feel if I started smoking again. He said he'd be disappointed. Then threw them at me n said go have one if I need it. I threw them away. Now I'm nearly in tears because he keeps telling me I can't keep going with him smoking. In trying so hard to ignore him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stay strong the first 3-4 days are the hardest but once you get over that hump it gets easier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well he's being supportive. Not. Lets be honest here. The odds of two of you quitting at once are probably slim. If you quit by yourself you are leading by example and then can help him quit in future. Sometimes as the woman we are stronger and do things for the good of the family. This is your time to shine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've told him that he just needs to get past the first few days n he tells me it's a load of crap. He just can't do it in my opinion. He won't support me. N thinks I'll fail. I want to prove him wrong. I want to do it.
    I know it was unlikely for both of us to succeed together but I really hoped he would support me. Now I do t want to be near him because he just smells.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    If I can be honest @SimmyN I think he is trying to get you to smoke again because he is feeling guilty for being the one to fail. You can do this. You don't need anyone to put your quit in jeapordy.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CompareTheMeerkat For This Useful Post:

chickenfoot83  (03-12-2014),lilypily  (02-12-2014)