Closed Thread
Page 40 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    Argh, ok now Ivy's ****ing me off.

Stop going on and on about hope having feelings for Liam! Just ignore her and get on with it. Yes I feel for hope, the tears looked genuine, but she made her bed.

Ivy needs to stop giving it so much attention! Just rubbing salt in the wound and also dragging it out!
    I'm saying "go Ivy" just wish she would be more direct when she pinged hope eg "wtf Hope. You're married to Wyatt so grow the f up and stop pining over Liam . If you are unhappy then tough it's your own fault for going off half cocked and marrying Wyatt when you really wanted Liam! That's what a real Aussie would say, the American script writers have no idea!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (15-01-2015),CompareTheMeerkat  (15-01-2015),lilypily  (15-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I'm saying "go Ivy" just wish she would be more direct when she pinged hope eg "wtf Hope. You're married to Wyatt so grow the f up and stop pining over Liam . If you are unhappy then tough it's your own fault for going off half cocked and marrying Wyatt when you really wanted Liam! That's what a real Aussie would say, the American script writers have no idea!
    And that's what's annoying me I think! Because she keeps saying the se thing too nicely so it's not getting through. Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post

I'm hoping for a full on scrag fight .. That'll be the aussie way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, so are we meant to hate Hope? Seriously? Cause she's the worst. And way to go Liam, encourage Ivy to do the shoot then go and schmooze with Hope when she's actually being photographed.

Oh, and TAYLOR'S FACE...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Love Ivy. Liam and Ivy make a great couple

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A new Ridge and soon a new Hope not sure I'll cope. My brain does not do character change well at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    A new Ridge and soon a new Hope not sure I'll cope. My brain does not do character change well at all!
    Oh so they are recasting her!? I think her character is to big not to replace.

Without her the story line will revolve around rick, Caroline and mya BORING!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nooo pls don't tell me spoilers! I know a recast isn't really a spoiler but id prefer not to know.

Hope is a B1TCH! What is wrong with her! And why is Liam so worried about her? Argh! If it were steffy he wouldn't have gone and sucked up to hope, ivy deserves better than Liam!

It's annoying how he cannot be loyal. He should have gone up to hope and said 'suck it up and support ivy' stop sulking!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (17-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    Nooo pls don't tell me spoilers! I know a recast isn't really a spoiler but id prefer not to know.!
    I agree.

And how is hope paying out on Ivy in the store. Professional, not.

I actually want Hope and Liam to get back together because I don't want Quinn and Wyatt to triumph. Why doesn't Steffy come back though considering she hasn't moved on according to Taylor?
    Last edited by Gidget2013; 17-01-2015 at 14:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Oh so they are recasting her!? I think her character is to big not to replace.

Without her the story line will revolve around rick, Caroline and mya BORING!
    Well that's what I read. I'd rather see some serious action like her die or disappear oooooo even kidnap the baby and run...... OMG I need some serious help haha how morbid am I🙈

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (17-01-2015)