Closed Thread
Page 31 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree with everything you've all written! Why do they make all characters psychos? Lol and Ron Moss totally wouldn't have done this lolllll 'philandering douche.'

Meanwhile refresh my memory- where is Bridget and her baby? What happened to Nick?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I cannot picture old ridge with Katie and also can't picture him with Caroline, actually I can't picture new ridge with her either.. Weird.

I don't like her split personality either, one minute this strong determined designer who is standing by Ric and helping him build the company (when she was trying to steal Ric from maya) but then next minute she is a silly schoolgirl acting really immature and obsessed with selfies....

Is she pregnant in these episodes btw? I noticed her usual ultra flat stomach has popped out a bit

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bold and beautiful #3

Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    I cannot picture old ridge with Katie and also can't picture him with Caroline, actually I can't picture new ridge with her either.. Weird.

I don't like her split personality either, one minute this strong determined designer who is standing by Ric and helping him build the company (when she was trying to steal Ric from maya) but then next minute she is a silly schoolgirl acting really immature and obsessed with selfies....

Is she pregnant in these episodes btw? I noticed her usual ultra flat stomach has popped out a bit
    And up until recently she was calling ridge uncle ridge did she forget this all of a sudden.

She just had her baby I think SAgirl they have been hiding her stomach behind large bags for a awhile

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

SAgirl  (19-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPink View Post
    Agree with everything you've all written! Why do they make all characters psychos? Lol and Ron Moss totally wouldn't have done this lolllll 'philandering douche.'

Meanwhile refresh my memory- where is Bridget and her baby? What happened to Nick?
    Yes where is she! I only just remembered her after seeing vampire diaries is it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Didn't Liam have an affair with Steph while with Brooke. Or am I mistaken.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's never to late ... I say KILL Ridge😇it's just NOT working for us B&B producers incase you are reading Bubhub😬kill him off!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Eh? Liam was with Brooke? Really? This show is to much I tell you 😒

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    The oRidgenal Ridge was an absolute cad in the early episodes - I know he softened and became all "my destiny" with Brooke but the character has a history of being a philandering douche.
    I guess he did keep swapping from Brooke to Taylor and leading them both on, or was it before that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gidget2013 View Post
    I guess he did keep swapping from Brooke to Taylor and leading them both on, or was it before that?
    Even before that - first episodes he was after 'Caroline Spencer' (the original one) for some reason even though he didn't love her, but was busted sleeping with some skanky girl in a hotel and lied about it... Meanwhile Thorne really did love Caroline but Ridge wanted to use her... @elijah'sMum can probably remember better than me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    No Liam was never with Brooke, it was Oliver , when he was Hopes boyfriend he "accidentally" had sex with Brooke cause he thought it was his Virgin girlfriend Hope

Liam was with Steffie and Hope , after Steffie was nearly with his dad Bill and Ridge had a fling with his step daughter, Bridgette while married to her mother Brooke after she divorced Eric and just before she slept with Brigitte's first Husband Deacon ( when she conceived Hope) and then she slept with Brigitte's 2nd husband Nick ( Ridges half brother) after accidentally using her egg for IVF treatment for Taylor who was also married to Nick who then ended up with Thorne after Taylor accidentally ran over and killed his wife Macy ( Allys mum)

Easy right !😳

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (20-12-2014)