Closed Thread
Page 30 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I heard kim Matula (hope) is leaving the show now in the US so in 3 months for us. I wonder if they are replacing her getting a new hope or if hope is no longer a character

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think they would get a new hope, like they did with Bridget and Rick, and even Brooke for a little while if anyone can remember lol

I wish they would replace Wyatt, he really irritates me so I fast forward when ever he is on
    I'm one episode behind, but Caroline and Ridge, really? He's her husbands step father. But then Brook did marry her husbands son, and then his other son, sigh......
    Last edited by Gidget2013; 18-12-2014 at 04:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Since Eric now thinks Caroline is the most integral part of the business, I think Ridge is using Caroline so he gets the CEO position.

I mean her character is known as the resident 'ditz' but now all of a sudden she's the one to bring Forrester into the next phase. Silly

I still think this Ridge is not right for the part.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkPink For This Useful Post:

SAgirl  (18-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I read hope is being replaced!
    I wish they wouldn't replace characters as ridge is just soooooooo irritating to a point I can't even watch him!

Kill them, move them even pretend they've had plastic surgery gone wrong but do not replace them it never sits well! 😖

I really should get a life😂

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

DizzyDaisy  (18-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ridge is shocking. Wasnt he with Katie ten minutes ago? I cant keep up with these people and their hormones!

I cant wait for Hope to go. She is so frustrating-i think its just the dopey flat look she always has. I think she will figure out the dates are wrong and it will be Liams baby! Whats with Ally harping on to Hope and then going straight to tell Ivy...i feel like Ivy has something suss going on in the background but maybe i am too jaded to ever think anyone DOESNT have an ulterior movie lol...

Nothing is ever simple on the bold!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the opposite I'm going to miss hope and Kim the person who plays her. I just hope they replace her character. I had a hard time adjusting to the new last Bridgett but now I love her hopefully it happens again. Hope is to big a roll not to replace.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh Caroline shut up!! You're acting like a school girl, ridge you're gross. Together = vomit!!

Ally.. Argh!!! Stop sticking your nose in hope and Liam's business! You're a busybody!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think they will replace Hope, she is too important like Brooke and Taylor were (surprised Steffy went though) and we got used to the new Bridget and Rick. Ridge just is not working, they should have killed him off. Ridge's personality has changed, I don't believe Ron Moss would be doing what he is. Ridge and Caroline, yuck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The oRidgenal Ridge was an absolute cad in the early episodes - I know he softened and became all "my destiny" with Brooke but the character has a history of being a philandering douche.

As for Ivy - I'm sure they'll change her character at some point to make her evil/ psychotic/ nuts, look at what they did with Maya and Caroline - both were normal when they first came on the show.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gidget2013 View Post
    I think they will replace Hope, she is too important like Brooke and Taylor were (surprised Steffy went though) and we got used to the new Bridget and Rick. Ridge just is not working, they should have killed him off. Ridge's personality has changed, I don't believe Ron Moss would be doing what he is. Ridge and Caroline, yuck.
    Agree