Closed Thread
Page 26 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Yeah she was probably in the same outfit lol
    Haha ewww 😆

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seriously why did they not think that they could tell Wyatt it's his baby and still stay together, It wouldn't be the first time. Hope will be horrified by the abortion suggestion and go back to Wyatt and then find out she's not pregnant. I mean she hasn't even had a blood test yet....... But the paternity doubt is a great idea....... It turns out to be Liam's.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gidget2013 For This Useful Post:

SAgirl  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I think she will stay with Wyatt and have the baby. Then down the track the baby they will find out that it was Liam's baby all along. But Liam
    will be with Ivy and then Steffi will come back lol love rectangle

B&B is so frustrating - it's either stuck on the same week, for half a year- or they race ahead weeks so it's plausible that Hope can be pregnant with Wyatt's baby.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkPink For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (27-11-2014),LoCo  (27-11-2014),SAgirl  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPink View Post
    Yep I think she will stay with Wyatt and have the baby. Then down the track the baby they will find out that it was Liam's baby all along. But Liam
    will be with Ivy and then Steffi will come back lol love rectangle

B&B is so frustrating - it's either stuck on the same week, for half a year- or they race ahead weeks so it's plausible that Hope can be pregnant with Wyatt's baby.
    It's really annoying me that hope and Liam have never 'officially' been married. I don't like hope anymore, I prefer ivy, but she hasn't quite 'clicked' with Liam yet. That chemistry isn't there yet. But it's irritating how they just haven't even been married once yet.

And how does hope have 2 pregnancy scares? Yeah I know she's married and all, but really how come they weren't using protection if they weren't quite ready for a baby, after all she was so freaked out last time

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Regarding paternity doubt... Surely hope would have been 100% sure it was Wyatt's before she have up Liam, the man she loves??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else frustrated that she told her x before her husband that she is pregnant?! Wtf?!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Jodes35  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope does my head in. This love triangle is so frustrating! I think Wyatt will tell her to 'go and be happy' and then Liam will decide he doesn't want to be with her anymore if the babys not his!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really wish Liam would just hook up with Ivy and leave that ***** hope with ugly wyatt and his crazy mother lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm afraid that Ivy doesn't really click with me yet, steffy needs to come back (and she is still in the credits) so I still want Hope to be with Liam. It seems plausible that the baby is Wyatt's, however wouldn't she make sure she is pregnant by getting a blood test before walking away from the 'love of her life' who she was quite happy not to be with a moment ago by the way.

What annoyed my was all the carry on about not having a father. Wasn't Ridge there from the word go? Talk about ungrateful, Steffy was the one who had to live without a father most of the time!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gidget2013 For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope doesn't love Liam, she pretends to be so perfect but she's just annoying selfish and a brat.

She never used to be like that.