Closed Thread
Page 25 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    They did it yesterday and today that I have noticed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, spoiler alert (too late) oh well. I don't know when she would have had time to find that out though, wasn't she just saying she wasn't ready for babies the day before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was it even the day before? I seem to recall her being in the same outfit (blue necklace white jacket - though she's somehow changed between leaving Wyatt's and arriving at Liam's).

I agree with the person who said she's a horrible actress. She looked like alternately tired and constipated when she should have looked angry and frustrated. You could really see it when she was up against Steffy (who is a good actress).

Also, it still bothers me how miscast Wyatt is. They're going on about how he's the strong determined manly one and Liam is the tofu eating hippie wimp - if Wyatt was a tall, buff and granite jawed he-man I could totally buy it. Instead he's weedy, weenie, rat-whiskered, vest-wearing, weird-mouthed... :/

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

PinkPink  (26-11-2014),VicPark  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    Was it even the day before? I seem to recall her being in the same outfit (blue necklace white jacket - though she's somehow changed between leaving Wyatt's and arriving at Liam's).

I agree with the person who said she's a horrible actress. She looked like alternately tired and constipated when she should have looked angry and frustrated. You could really see it when she was up against Steffy (who is a good actress).

Also, it still bothers me how miscast Wyatt is. They're going on about how he's the strong determined manly one and Liam is the tofu eating hippie wimp - if Wyatt was a tall, buff and granite jawed he-man I could totally buy it. Instead he's weedy, weenie, rat-whiskered, vest-wearing, weird-mouthed... :/
    LOL @ weedy weenie, rat-whiskered, vest-wearing & weird-mouthed!!! AND weird just electricuted hair... dunno why she's fighting between both tools.. give me BILL anyday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm totally with you there, he gives me the creeps. At least when it was Ridge torn between Brooke and Taylor you could believe it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't agree more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so now I see what's happening. Liam proposes hope has an abortion, hope is horrified and doesn't want to speak to Liam so goes back to rat face.

It's very 'out of character' for Liam to suggest an abortion... He's supposed to be this gentle caring animal saving person...

Argh! Split personalities.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    But it could be Liam's baby to seeing as she was with both in the same dam week? Oh this show is so annoying😈 why can't I stop watching!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah bring on liam and ivy, hope go have rat babies and deal with your crazy mil enjoy you deserve it lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    But it could be Liam's baby to seeing as she was with both in the same dam week? Oh this show is so annoying😈 why can't I stop watching!!!!!
    Yeah she was probably in the same outfit lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (27-11-2014)