+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2 separate payments centrelink ftb a & ccr,ccb?

Quick question, I only claim my ftb a at the end of the year, I can see that I am getting paid my yearly amount, however because we overestimated our income by about $8000 will I then get another payment with the difference in CCR & CCB that was paid in child care fees? or is that included in the ftb a payment?

Hi nicolier, my name is Maddie and I work for the Department of Human Services in a team that responds to questions on social media accounts like this one.
    If you get Family Tax Benefit, Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate payments and are entitled to any further payments for last financial year, you will be paid once your tax return has been lodged for 2013-14 and your payments have been balanced. More info about balancing payments here: http://www.humanservices.gov.au/cust...tance-payments.
    The Family Tax Benefit balancing process generally commences during the third week in July each year. The child care payment balancing process commences at the end of July each year. So it is likely that these payments will occur at different times.
    As everyone’s situation is different, it’s not possible for us to always tell a customer exactly when they will be paid their supplement. However, once we balance your payments, we’ll send you a letter to let you know the outcome. Hope this helps

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MaddieDHS For This Useful Post:

nicolier  (23-07-2014)