+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Questions about OPK - Tmi alert

Hey ladies, I'm going to sound really dumb here but I just bought an opk and I'm not sure when to calculate my cycle from. It's now Tuesday. I had really light spotting on Sunday and Monday, then nothing today. I've only just started to get pms symptoms like bloating, headache etc today. The test says to calculate from the first day of spotting or bleeding, but doze it count as spotting if it's not every day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi
    Spotting makes it difficult to calculate until you really know your cycles. I know for ivf and assisted conception the clinics call day 1 the first day of full flow, so not just spotting.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your period starts on the day of the heavy flow.
    My last two cycles I have had 3-4 days of spotting and counted that as the start but the start was actually when I had cramps and heavy bleeding. Which makes more sense with the rest of my cycle.

If it doesn't get heavier or any other tell-tale symptoms then re-evaluate your dates

Similar Threads

1. Gahhhhhh! Whinge alert..
    By Dreamer1 in forum 2 year olds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16-03-2014, 06:34
  2. Hello! NEWBY ALERT
    By Mummylove81 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31-08-2013, 14:21