+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default How to make my own wrap?

Hi ladies just wondering if somebody could please give me very easy instructions on how to make my own no sew baby wrap carrier (like a hugabub). Also what material do I buy? Is there a cooler material I can use? And how much will I need?

Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I googled how to make a no sew wrap, & moby wraps (to get ideas on wearing the no sew wrap).. Hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I googled that same question two years ago. I bought about 6 metres of cotton knit fabric (like t-shirt material) that was on sale from Fabric.com ($2/yard or something like that) - it has to be cheap otherwise you might as well buy a real Moby wrap!

Cut the 6 metres lengthwise in half and you have two 6 metre wraps. No hemming required because it is a knit not woven fabric and it won't unravel. This kind of wrap is only good for little bubs though as the knit is stretchy.

http://www.anktangle.com/2010/08/no-sew-wrap.html
    Last edited by debsch; 15-07-2014 at 20:23.

Similar Threads

1. Anyone tried those wrap things?
    By Snooze in forum Beauty
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-06-2014, 20:35
  2. Please recommend me a wrap
    By SAgirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 19-02-2014, 11:12
  3. Losing the wrap - tell me how you did it!
    By MillieMollyMandy in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-11-2013, 20:56